Quinnen Williams arrested for gun possession at JFK. (Update: Confirmed)

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

First check mark I've seen tweet about it.  Hopefully this is a hoax.

I hope it's TRUE. Maybe it will push JD to trade him for a tackling dummy that will actually help the team. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Sympathy 1

He has the shape of a baggage handler, leave him out there.

I never root against a player usually, but this guy was a top pick and isn't acting like it. Does this guy have 2nd round value ? Not up on this kinda thing but if so, maybe take it.

• Sympathy 2

22 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You have no idea how many people are licensed to carry guns down south. I'd be willing to bet QW is licensed in Alabama, but that's no excuse for carrying in NY.

When you apply in a certain state, they explain very clearly when and where you can carry and when you cannot(drinking for example). They stressto you your license isn't valid in other states. Also, everyone who has a gun license and isn't aware of NYs gun laws, especially having lived here as QW has, is a total moron.

Hes licenses to carry

• Sympathy 1

What an idiot.  This pick is certainly well on its way to being the absolute Jetsiest, for just one more reason after another.

Of course the whole reason this pick happened, the retention of Maccagnan, is what is really in contention for the single most idiotic decision this team has ever made, which is no easy task.  Who would have thought that it was even possible for ole CJ to prove himself to be the excessively dumber of the Johnsons?  Joe Douglas really better work out, because outside of the potential from him, last offseason was a special level of awful.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Hes licenses to carry

in bama nut.

Listen, I'm no expert on guns, but half my neighbors and the guys I golf with have conceal carry permits. They know full well it's a SC permit, not nation wide. Especially in a state like NY.

Ignorance is no excuse either, these things are covered and explained during the certification process.

• Upvote 4