Adams says let fans come to games

AFJF

19 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Says no fans is a bad idea.  Let them decide for themselves and sign a waiver.  Did not elaborate as to what should happen if a fan signs a waiver and decides at some point during the game that he no longer wishes to honor that waiver and wants new conditions.

Love sarcasm on rainy Fridays. Well done.?

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dude tweeted that he couldn't even wear a mask for more than 15 minutes in a store, but wants fans to wear masks for a 4 hour football game?

F**k off, Jamal.

I would think gloves blocking his Twitter game would be an impossibility.,

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Says no fans is a bad idea.  Let them decide for themselves and sign a waiver.  Did not elaborate as to what should happen if a fan signs a waiver and decides at some point during the game that he no longer wishes to honor that waiver and wants new conditions.

Be more specific Jamal. Dallas fans? 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, AFJF said:

Saying "wack" unironically in 2020 is wack.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Jamal: I want a big new contract. Also, let's kill a bunch of people who are paying my salary

There isn't an owner in the league that isn't drooling for this guy to join their organization.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dude tweeted that he couldn't even wear a mask for more than 15 minutes in a store, but wants fans to wear masks for a 4 hour football game?

F**k off, Jamal.

Can you find the link to the tweet about 15mins in a store? The screenshot implies it was taken today but I can't find it. wanted to use it for a video I'm making haha but I didn't want to use something that may not be true.

On 7/10/2020 at 1:39 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

F**k off, Jamal.

Yeah douchbag, screw you and giving the fans a choice.

Who the F do you think you are.  I'll troll your ass to DEATH, lol

That guys crazy for getting like this

42 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah douchbag, screw you and giving the fans a choice.

Who the F do you think you are.  I'll troll your ass to DEATH, lol

I am with Jetsfan80.

Not to put too fine a point on it I truly wish bad things for this piece of sh1t Adams.

<edited to add>

I have said that or felt that about another Jets player ever.  Sure, when Revis was stealing money on his last deal or Wilkerson doing the same i was not happy with them but at this point Adams is the absolute top of my personal list of Jets players I find disgusting.

• Upvote 1