Did Ira (of WFAN fame) just join JN?

TuscanyTile2

I would say welcome to both IRA and Adam! Can I please have a grant!? Benigno revealed on his show the other day that Ira hasn't missed a game since 2005 on the road oh, so what the hell do you do for a living IRA? And to Adam I will say dip dip dip and Shama Lama Ding Dong! Stop looking at me Swan!

If either of you could p.m. me I'm broke as a joke and on Sundays my four children pat me on my head when I curl up like a water bug in the fetal position in the second quarter of the Jets game and start shaking and sucking my thumb.

But seriously I need some cash! So if you guys are on here help a brother out!? Shama Lama Ding Dong!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dcat said:

Hell of a time to join here @Ira From Staten Island.  This place is psychotic and unreadable the last week or so.  Let's hope for better times ahead.

Ira was a poster on JI.  I remember in 2009 he was going gaga on WFAN that the jets needed to draft Brandon Pettigrew.  Pettigrew was the next Tony Gonzalez if you read JI at that time 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

If you think about it, there is one poster here who is naturally the funniest spontaneous writer ever seen in any Jets forum.  

SAR I

It's amazing he spends so much time here when he should be doing some form of comedy writing (for profit, of course).

• Upvote 1

Lots of famous/well known people have posted (and do post) on Jets Forums, same as they do pretty much everything else the rest of us workaday slubs do.

Being "famous as a long-time caller on WFAN" is a bit of a stretch for "fame" in my book, but it's all good.  Welcome aboard radio show call-in guy, presuming you're the real one and not one of the billions of fakes online.  

• Upvote 1