Would you trade TWO 1st Rd picks right now for Brian Flores?

Shea Jet

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The Dolphins were clearly tanking last year and despite that he did seem to pull them together and they won some they shouldn't have.

This year they were always going to struggle early on and improve as the season goes on. They've got a lot of player turnover including brining in a lot of young guys.

They were not tanking, at all. A new coach doesn’t tank. They would be hung if they did.

• Upvote 1

You don’t need to give up picks for a guy like Flores. 

You just do your diligence and find people from good staffs who trained under good coaches who people have positive things to say about. 

Honestly, Bowles and Flores were similar candidates.  They both looked better when Gailey ran the offense.  

• Upvote 3

I like Flores fire. In last season’s second doltfins game he was clearly animated when the jets pulled it out on a penalty. I guess payback is a b**tch considering how many times the patsies got penalty gifts but it was goos to see that kind of fire.  I certainly don’t want the doltfins to succeed but it does look like Flores is better than any of their coaches going back to Jimmie Johnson.

I love when people overreact, they were 0-2 just like us.  Last year they basically did the same thing the 2017 Jets did.

Never trust the Belichick coaching tree, the only one who has had any NFL success is bill o'brien and he coached on college which helped and dominates an easy division.  Other than that none have had any real success without Brady including belichick himself.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Nothing, but you do have to wonder how Tua's health

Absolutely.  I'd be concerned about it too.  I just don't think fans would be up in arms about Fitzpatrick starting deep into the season.  He's playing well and the team is overachieving.  Bring Tua along slowly and maybe let him pitch in relief a couple games.

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

No. Only Parcels and he's way too old.

It would be the perfect setup for Parcells - ride in like a white knight spend all the cap on his vets and then when the team comes up short , he'd just walk away leaving the mess for the next set of schmucks to come in.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

It would be the perfect setup for Parcells - ride in like a white knight spend all the cap on his vets and then when the team comes up short , he'd just walk away leaving the mess for the next set of schmucks to come in.  

I'd rather come up short instead of being the after thought laughing stock that we are now...