Who would you say the top 5 QBs are in the NFL right now (in any order)

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Mahomes, Wilson, Watson, Rodgers, Jackson.

Oh geez, I forgot about Lamar Jackson because he's toward the bottom of the screenshot I posted.  I guess he still deserves that "top 5" distinction based on being MVP last year.  He has fallen off this year but he gets a pass.  I think you've got the right 5.

Aaron Rodgers. 

Patrick Mahomes. 

Russell Wilson. 

Ben Roethlisberger. 

Deshaun Watson. 

Drew Brees. 

Kyler Murray. 

Josh Allen. 

Derek Carr. 

Ryan Tannehill. 

Tom Brady is no longer a top 10 NFL QB and all 10 of these QB's are putting up better 2020 statistical numbers of production over the GOAT. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Obviously Mahomes and Russell Wilson are in there.  I would think Aaron Rodgers is too.  But who else?  Kyler Murray?  Josh Allen?  Deshaun Watson?  Tom Brady?  Justin Herbert?

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/

image.thumb.png.7219b491037b357d0ffac5bd2b202452.png

image.thumb.png.340135103165eb19488c95972828a532.png

1.  Patrick Mahomes

2.  Patrick Mahomes

3.  Patrick Mahomes

4.  Patrick Mahomes

5.  Patrick Mahomes

And it’s not even close!

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Mahomes...........Rodgers..........Everyone else.

I don't know about that man, Watson has the #2 QB Rating All-Time and putting up disgusting 2020 #s with 0 help and Big Ben is leading an undefeated 11-0 Steelers team while making both JuJu/Claypool look like absolute Superstars and without Russell Wilson Seattle is literally winless right now etc 

48 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Aaron Rodgers. 

Patrick Mahomes. 

Russell Wilson. 

Ben Roethlisberger. 

Deshaun Watson. 

Drew Brees. 

Kyler Murray. 

Josh Allen. 

Derek Carr. 

Ryan Tannehill. 

Tom Brady is no longer a top 10 NFL QB and all 10 of these QB's are putting up better 2020 statistical numbers of production over the GOAT. 

5 = 11?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1.  Patrick Mahomes

2.  Russell Wilson

3.  Aaron Rodgers

4.  DeShaun Watson

5.  Ben Roethlisberger 

6.  Kyler Murray 

7.  Drew Brees

8.  Ryan Tannehill 

9.  Tom Brady

10.  Josh Allen

That’s my top 10 right now.  I was hesitant to put Josh Allen on there right now for lack of longevity, but he played extremely well last year too.  Lamar barely misses out on the top 10 for me, but is right there at #11.

1. Mahomes

2. Rogers

3. Wilson

4. Roethlisburger

5. Watson

(I think Mahomes, Rogers and Wilson are the gold standard for QB's right now.  Of all the bright young QB's.  It's obvious that Herbert has the most potential.  But he has to progress when teams adjust to him next year.)

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

5 = 11?

Aaron Rodgers. 

Patrick Mahomes. 

Russell Wilson. 

Ben Roethlisberger. 

Deshaun Watson. 

Is my top 5. 

But yeah, why harp all over and quote my post when you never once even created a list yourself; what, you don't have an opinion of your own or something? 

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

This is two questions. 

This season.

Overall.

49 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

this is tier 1.

everything else can be debated.

Exactly! Thank you!

Is this about stats or the eye test? It's the age-old question.

Are we talkin about the best quarterback or most winningest quarterback?

Tom Brady won the most Super Bowls but I can name 30 quarterbacks that were better than Tom Brady.

I can't respond to this question without including my personal taste of playing style, likes and dislikes, personalities Etc.

But then again there are other guys who just go straight for stats and the win-loss record.

I can only make an assessment by judging who I would actually want to be starting on the New York Jets.

6 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Aaron Rodgers. 

Patrick Mahomes. 

Russell Wilson. 

Ben Roethlisberger. 

Deshaun Watson. 

Is my top 5. 

But yeah, why harp all over and quote my post when you never once even created a list yourself; what, you don't have an opinion of your own or something? 

Literally the post after my reply to you. If you listened/read more than you spewed, it would help.

I think your top 5 is spot on, with only Deshaun being debatable/marginal.

6 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Exactly! Thank you!

Is this about stats or the eye test? It's the age-old question.

Are we talkin about the best quarterback or most winningest quarterback?

Tom Brady won the most Super Bowls but I can name 30 quarterbacks that were better than Tom Brady.

I can't respond to this question without including my personal taste of playing style, likes and dislikes, personalities Etc.

But then again there are other guys who just go straight for stats and the win-loss record.

I can only make an assessment by judging who I would actually want to be starting on the New York Jets.

Career wise, I actually love Ben. Not saying the “best”, but he’s grossly under-appreciated in these lists. He has the rings, he’s sacrificed his body, and he produces. I love watching him play the game.

7 hours ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Mahomes, Rodgers

Wilson, Watson, Brees

Jets had the opportunity to draft Mahomes, Watson and Wilson but.... reasons.

Technically, the Jets had the opportunity to draft all of them. But, the disinterest in signing Brees is overlooked as one of the grossest moments of QB negligence in the past 20 years for us... which is saying a lot.

7 hours ago, Mogglez said:

1.  Patrick Mahomes

2.  Russell Wilson

3.  Aaron Rodgers

4.  DeShaun Watson

5.  Ben Roethlisberger 

6.  Kyler Murray 

7.  Drew Brees

8.  Ryan Tannehill 

9.  Tom Brady

10.  Josh Allen

That’s my top 10 right now.  I was hesitant to put Josh Allen on there right now for lack of longevity, but he played extremely well last year too.  Lamar barely misses out on the top 10 for me, but is right there at #11.

4 guys in the top ten the Jets could of drafted, 1 who a guy was banging the table for, 2 that we bypassed for a strong safety & because we already had Christian Hackenberg, and 1 that we could have had without trading 3 second round picks for Sam Darnold. 

Why do we suck again?