How Does It Feel Losing Trevor Lawrence So Gase Does Not Have To Go WInless ???

THE BARON

I know I have recently stated that I was done with the Jets for good, and I am, but I have a question for you...

How does it feel to lose Trevor Lawrence so that dreary charlatan  Adam Gase can avoid going winless ???

You just paid for his pride with the next 15 years of your team's future.  Does that bother you in the least ???  A toxic influence that has given you the least has cost you the most and strictly for his benefit.  He's "rich" and he did this...

I'd like to know how you feel about that...

FYI.... I've got a number of Jet jerseys, hats, gloves, shirts and jackets.  

I'll post a photo of what they look like going up in flames shortly....

• Thumb Down 3

8 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

I know I have recently stated that I was done with the Jets for good, and I am, but I have a question for you...

How does it feel to lose Trevor Lawrence so that dreary charlatan  Adam Gase can avoid going winless ???

You just paid for his pride with the next 15 years of your team's future.  Does that bother you in the least ???  A toxic influence that has given you the least has cost you the most and strictly for his benefit.  He's "rich" and he did this...

We have NOT lose the #1 pick yet, especially with the 2 remaining Jax games. Just stop thje whining

• Sympathy 2

11 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

We have NOT lose the #1 pick yet, especially with the 2 remaining Jax games. Just stop thje whining

Give your brain a chance.  They should NEVER have even given anyone else a chance at it.  Gase should have been fired weeks ago and the temp CS given orders to "evaluate the bench for 2021"

Do you have *ANY* idea who and what Trevor Lawrence is ???

Convince yourself that a few extra draft picks or Fields is just as good as a consolation to having Lawrence and I define you as beyond foolish.

Only the Jets could mess this up...

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Lol “done with the jets for good" and he's back. We have a jets fans anonymous support group for you...

fair comment.  consider this an extended goodbye... for my absolute last post, I will include a photo of all my jets gear going up in flames.  it will be cathartic... 

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Give your brain a chance.  They should NRVER have even given anyone else a chance at it.  Gase should have been fired weeks ago and the temp CS given orders to "evaluate the bench for 2021"

Convince yourself that a few extra draft picks or Fields is just as good as a consolation to having Lawrence and I define you as beyond foolish.

NFL players and coaches are never ever going to intentionally lose a game. Ever. Well maybe except for the Colts to not be undefeated. Marrone, Minshaew and all their players will do whatever they can to win. It is what competitors do and if you are in the NFL you are hyper competitive.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Big baby lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

NFL players and coaches are never ever going to intentionally lose a game. Ever. Well maybe except for the Colts to not be undefeated. Marrone, Minshaew and all their players will do whatever they can to win. It is what competitors do and if you are in the NFL you are hyper competitive.

think harder about this,  be a bit more sophisticated when it comes to methods. you dont have to give a single order to any player to guarantee a loss in any given game or any given 16 games.  

• Thumb Down 1

26 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Can’t lose what you never had to begin with.

15 years? Seems a bit hyperbole.

Foolishly emotionally investing in a draft pick long before we had that pick....that’s the mistake. Not anything the team or players did.

Teams and coaches and players don’t tank. Only fans do that.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Can’t lose what you never had to begin with.

15 years? Seems a bit hyperbole.

Foolishly emotionally investing in a draft pick long before we had that pick....that’s the mistake. Not anything the team or players did.

Teams and coaches and players don’t tank. Only fans do that.

I see your first teachers were also your last... 

• Thumb Down 2

46 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

fair comment.  consider this an extended goodbye... for my absolute last post, I will include a photo of all my jets gear going up in flames.  it will be cathartic... 

Real men don’t take off their Geno Smith jerseys before setting them on fire 

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Agreed...  I get being angry they won and potentially lost out on TL, but I’m not understanding the anger at the team.  Be pissed at the Rams who were just awful.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Give your brain a chance.  They should NEVER have even given anyone else a chance at it.  Gase should have been fired weeks ago and the temp CS given orders to "evaluate the bench for 2021"

What is wrong with you? 

• Upvote 2

No one gives a rat's a$$ about Gase and his reputation.

We care about the Jets. Every year they drag out that same graphic about every winless team in history. Possibly my only solace from the win Sunday is that we will not see our team logo on that list (at least, not yet ... ;-)

• Upvote 1