Zach Wilson’s shoulder checks out fine

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard differently from the medical experts here. 

Eleventy billion times. 

YA BUT HIS SHOULDERS WOULDN'T OF CHECKED OUT IF HE PLAYED AGAINST BETTER TEAMS THAN SOUTHEAST MOUNT RANIER STATE!

I'm all for the Jets taking Wilson. I'm sold. 

However. This WAS the one concern I had. Not the schedule, not his hand size or his size/weight. My concern wasn't even with his current health, he's clearly throwing it the best he's ever thrown it. My concern was with whether or not this kid will be the type of player who is injured often. He had surgery on both shoulders and his hand. In two seasons of college football where they protected him really well. Granted his shoulder was an injury that started in high school and he 'took care of it' in college (if im not mistaken). But your FQBs potential availability day in day out should be a legitimate concern when considering taking him with the 2nd overall pick. 

3 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

He should get that cream to make his dick bigger.  It will make his hands bigger too just from applying it every day.

So the wife says “ I need this cream, it will make my boobs bigger” and the husband says “why not just wipe toilet paper on your boobs, look what it’s done for your ass”.

And then he ran very fast very  far. 

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I think we’re going to be A-OK! 

I think we both had that feeling about Sam not too long ago, no? Haha. 

Well, can't keep trying. Maybe one day we'll emulate the Bills success ? (Imagine your reaction if I had said that to you anytime in the past decade) 

14 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

I think we both had that feeling about Sam not too long ago, no? Haha. 

Well, can't keep trying. Maybe one day we'll emulate the Bills success ? (Imagine your reaction if I had said that to you anytime in the past decade) 

Just believe. It’s more fun that way.

F9049AE5-7804-4B73-81AB-FEEF1CA18418.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1