Robbie Anderson wants back with Jets?

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Very strange LOL 

RA and Very Strange together! Never would have thunk it! ?

Im sure he was a Team Captain in college! JD will be AOT

6C24B34A-560A-4FB9-850A-B3A09FCA1733.webp

A warning about the report: It includes Anderson vulgarly telling the officer who arrested him that he was going to have sex with the officer's wife  

Anderson was arrested at 2:15 a.m. by officer Jonathan B. Hennessy. He clocked Anderson for driving 105 mph in a 45 mph zone, for about three-quarters of a mile. Anderson ran two red lights and "was all over the roadway" while eluding Hennessy, according to the report.

After Anderson finally stopped and was arrested, he tensed up while Hennessy attempted to put him into the back of the cop car, and refused to get in. While in the back of Hennessy's vehicle, Anderson told the officer -- in vulgar, descriptive terms -- that he was going to find his wife and have sex with her, after he was released from jail.

"He continued [to] make other verbal threats towards my family," Hennessy wrote in the report. "Based on his statements, it was clear that he intended to sexually assault my wife. He also began to brag about how much money he has and how all I was doing was trying to ... 'ruin his fun.'"

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 10
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, slats said:

He had his run-ins, but seems to’ve learned from them. He’s been staying out of trouble for a while now. No real reason to dig this up. Like to see a guy taking a second chance and running with it. 

This applies to everyone in every walk of life these days. From Teen Vogue editors to Governor’s to Pro athletes. Shouldn’t be but it is. There’s a reason JD set a price and let him walk. Wish him the best but not with Jets. We have enough money invested in WR. DRAFT young, hungry  cheap talent. 

• Upvote 2

2017 with McCown.  63 rec 941 yds 7 TDs

2020 with Bridgewater. 95 rec 1096 yds  3 TDs

with sam

2018..............  50 rec 752 yds 6 TDs

2019.............. 52 rec 779 yds 5 TDs..

yeah i would want to get away from sam too if i was him.

• Upvote 3