Jaguars plan to sign Tim Tebow

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Good for him. ?

So much vitriol aimed at Tebow, especially here, will never really understand it tbqh.

Guy just doesn't give up, keeps chasing his dreams, is willing to fail if he fails, but keeps trying.  And by every report he's a good, honest, hard working, honorable dude.  Something admirable about that in this day and age.

He failed at QB, failed at MLB, now he gets a chance to do what he SHOULD have done coming out of college, play TE, maybe catch a few passes.  His athleticism was never the issue, just his ability to throw an actual NFL-quality pass.

I'm rooting for him, if for no other reason than to piss off his haters here, lol.

Same feeling here. I wish him no ill.

Good for him. ?

So much vitriol aimed at Tebow, especially here, will never really understand it tbqh.

Guy just doesn't give up, keeps chasing his dreams, is willing to fail if he fails, but keeps trying.  And by every report he's a good, honest, hard working, honorable dude.  Something admirable about that in this day and age.

He failed at QB, failed at MLB, now he gets a chance to do what he SHOULD have done coming out of college, play TE, maybe catch a few passes.  His athleticism was never the issue, just his ability to throw an actual NFL-quality pass.

I'm rooting for him, if for no other reason than to piss off his haters here, lol.

Exactly great post. 

Wish him the best, except when playing the NY Jets. 

4 minutes ago, AL047 said:

If Tim Tebow win a spot on the team as a TE, how long will the fans be screaming for him to be the starting QB over Trevor Lawrence?

Lawrence could make a decent move TE, if he bulks up a bit.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AL047 said:

If Tim Tebow win a spot on the team as a TE, how long will the fans be screaming for him to be the starting QB over Trevor Lawrence?

Is that a serious question?

Never.  The answer is never.  

You'd have to be the worst kind of mouth breathing moron to ever have wanted or to want Tebow to play QB over Trevor Lawrence.

Those people as too stupid to take seriously.  At this point, I doubt such people even exist.  It's not 15 years ago.

• Haha 2

Good for him. ?

You forgot that he's so super excited for the opportunity!!!

I loathe Tim Tebow LOL. I'd rather bring back Jamal Adams to the Jets than have to hear more Tim Tebow stories.

I hope he fails miserably and gets cut. More public embarrassment for Tim Tebow would put a huge smile on my face.

In fact you can add Jimmy Garoppolo, Kirk Cousins, Justin Bieber, Kevin Costner and Young Sheldon to the list of people I would like to see have their orbital socket busted outside of a crappy little bar on a Tuesday night at 1 in the morning! LMFAO!!!

Also if I may add in the three Toms... Cruise, Hanks, and Brady.

I don't do cutesy. I'll be super excited when I get my meds on Wednesday.

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You'd have to be the worst kind of mouth breathing moron to ever have wanted or to want Tebow to play QB over Trevor Lawrence.

Those people as too stupid to take seriously.  At this point, I doubt such people even exist.  It's not 15 years ago.

2nd worst kind of mouth breathing moron: knee-jerk Tebow haters. They (within the organization and in the stands) were more of a reason that signing him was a mistake than Tebow himself.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Good for him. ?

I actually thought to myself, "When did he try playing linebacker?' haha

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

Unbelievably dumb move.  Just undercut your new QB.  Tebow is a divider in NFL locker rooms, not a unifier.  Thank goodness the days of stupid silly moves are over.

Serious question.  How is Tobow a locker room divider?  He's not coming to compete as a QB, he's a TE.  

Actually I think it's more a PR move so he can get to retire as a Jag before the season starts.  They love him in the area.  

Tim Tebow... tight end... back in the NFL. lol. This has the makings of a Hallmark movie. A crappier version of the Blind Side. The Jaguars are going to be so bad, I can feel it in my soul. Urban and the greatest prospect since Luck... both, outta the league. Watch. Tebow can be Jacksonville's Matt Mulligan. Minus the size. Minus the NFL ability. 

17 hours ago, flgreen said:

Serious question.  How is Tobow a locker room divider?  He's not coming to compete as a QB, he's a TE.  

Actually I think it's more a PR move so he can get to retire as a Jag before the season starts.  They love him in the area.  

Here you go.

17 hours ago, flgreen said:

Here you go.

Its interesting a lot of talk about tebow doesn't deserve this some how..

That relationships are all that matters int he NFL not so much talent...well I think relationships matter alot at all levels, any adult knows this. but Tebow brings alot more to the table than most, he has alot of other factors like being a great human being. Perhaps that plays into it as well.

I know some players feel like they deserve his spot but he probably block better than alot of other TE's.

I dont know why people cant just be happy for the guy. Or anyone that lands a contract. Seems to me alot of people just terrible

human being and dont liek seeing a good one have some good fortune. He was a terrible QB but I hope he plays well this year. I rather have tebow that westco - wouldn't you ?