‘21 Training Camp Tweets 7/30 (Zach is back!)

32 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

You're implying that I think I can independently control his employment with my clicks, which is so obviously not the point, nor the case.  Weird hill, Jeremy.

That's not the implication. It's that I'm not sure there's a full understanding of the dynamics of attention to monetization, how twitter measures engagement, how that engagement makes opportunities for monetization available or other programs to increase the visibility of the twitter user which thus allows for even other monetization opportunities. 

Obviously, 1 person's impact is small, but this idea that you (and your friends) and me not clicking on his articles is the end of any possible monetization of our attention is not exactly 100% true. 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Camp Day 1:

Mims 4th stringer.

Becton Lawson's personal turnstile.

Wilson meek turnover machine.

Fickenshank.

Saleh processprocessbrakegasbrakeadversityprocessprocess.

Douglas not speaking to media.

Woody touching base with Korn/Ferry.

SAR I

I appreciate you letting us know how much you’re going to suck here in training camp. Makes it easier. 

• Post of the Week 3

14 minutes ago, slats said:

I appreciate you letting us know how much you’re going to suck here in training camp. Makes it easier. 

If the Jets had a great day at camp I would be summarizing their great accomplishments. I have no agenda. I want us to win. 

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

That's not the implication. It's that I'm not sure there's a full understanding of the dynamics of attention to monetization, how twitter measures engagement, how that engagement makes opportunities for monetization available or other programs to increase the visibility of the twitter user which thus allows for even other monetization opportunities. 

Obviously, 1 person's impact is small, but this idea that you (and your friends) and me not clicking on his articles is the end of any possible monetization of our attention is not exactly 100% true. 

I’m always open to an education… Would love to learn how making fun of his 6th grade level writing on Jet Nation dot com is translating to dollars?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Moseley just seems happy and super engaged. If he can play like he is capable he is an All Pro level talent and we still have him for 4 more years.

When Mosley was signed many people cited his character, work ethic and ability to lead.  He's always been considered a strong culture guy, a leader by example.  Gase on the other hand, to put it mildly, didn't get high marks as a culture builder and player developer.  I think aside from the injuries, Mosley was also frustrated with the atmosphere on the team and the losing.  Saleh is a breath of fresh air for this organization.  I think he and Mosley see things the same way and the fit could turn out to be really great.  I'm optimistic on Mosley.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

So we suck again?

Technically, we haven't really stopped sucking yet.  So this isn't sucking again, it's just a continuation of the sucking we've been doing for the past 3 years.  If we can win Week 1 and then we go back to losing I'd consider that a new era of sucking.  At least that's how I look at it.  lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, kdels62 said:

It’s real nice to not hear the head coach use the term “ our side of the ball”.  He has the pulse of the entire team.

Offense, defense & special teams. You know. Like a real head coach does!!

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

It is amazing, two practices and people are 100 sure Mims is a bust who will be cut.  I've seen it so many times, both ways.  I particularly remember a RB who got reps as starts in preseason game when they were trying to save CM and people were screaming hes a find, could take carries away from CM. '

He was cut, didnt make the team and never made a roster

Chauncy Washington?

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I am excited about Perine.  Kid had a monster camp last year but got injured which lingered all season.   He has flashed the last 2 days.

I think it will be MC and Perine splitting the carries this year.

Perine has very good & large hands  (10.25'')

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Mimsy is toast.  Its early, but I do not see him contributing this year.  And hes on all 25 of the best ball drafts ive done.  Dang it!

lol.. I thought he was going to lead the team in all major receiving stats this year? How did you go from that prediction to this one? 

6 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

lol.. I thought he was going to lead the team in all major receiving stats this year? How did you go from that prediction to this one? 

Because he has led me there with his play.  Dont know whats up w/ the guy but hes on the verge of being wr 5 or 6.

Today, my son pulled down his pants farted into his hand and then gave it to me. 

If Mims sucks, he sucks.

Don’t pull your hair out over this stuff. Life has wayyyyy too many good moments to offer to risk missing them over this stuff.

3 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

I said the same things last year that I just posted. Becton showed some flashes of dominance, he has a long way to go before he’s earned “best tackle in the league” or “future hall of famer” labels though. 

Mims did little to nothing. Good hands though, which is obviously an important attribute. 

The book isn’t written on either player, just balancing out the super homer stuff posted here. 

Jets fans are homers. Becton was ehh last year. Mims was non existent. Wirfs dominating for the Bucs didnt help matters. Moses can always slide to LT and left Becton develop on the right if his heads in it. Mims will be a surprise cut or IR. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, TeddEY said:

He gets paid to get attention that NYDN can monetize.  His awful writing insures, from me at least, that he won't.  I've yet to click a link, I haven't subscribed to anything, and I certainly won't based on his skillset.

Ensures

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Haha 3