**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

And I don’t even care the Jets have the worst pussy owner in football who’s stain on the team is like an unmovable cloud of sh*t forever hanging over the organization 

The sad truth is you do care about all of this, but you don't WANT to care.  And you just can't fully turn your back on it all.  

If a judge ordered someone to be a Jets fan that should be considered an 8th Amendment violation.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Take a breath.  It’s only the end of the first quarter. Plenty of time 

We've seen this play before.  Plenty of time doesn't mean anything to me.  All that tells me is there's plenty of time for it to get even worse.  At best the rest of this game is a stalemate, with NE winning by 10 or so.

• Upvote 2

Same sh*t different year I don’t give a crap about the drive. gave us no chance to put it in the end zone. He’s a rookie quarterback hes going to make mistakes but don’t run the same play 3 different times when it’s first and goal.  They completely take the ball out of his hands and gave your team no shot to get in the Endzone. 

13 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

His second best options are not activated.  Lafleur is a gd joke.

Sitting Mims and then playing like this....completely inexcusable.  All they're doing is validating the opinions of those of us who not only wanted Mims active but to have an increased role.

And all week we were told by many that Mims would cost us game(s).  What a f**king joke.

This team is completely devoid of talent, which isn't the coaches' fault, and I'm more than willing to give them latitude for that.  But sitting arguably our most talented receiver when you are that devoid of talent absolutely IS their fault.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The sad truth is you do care about all of this, but you don't WANT to care.  And you just can't fully turn your back on it all.  

If a judge ordered someone to be a Jets fan that should be considered an 8th Amendment violation.

That's how we should "interrogate" terrorists. Indoctrinate them and make them love the Jets. That's true suffering.

• Haha 1