**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We're gonna lose this game 20-7 and all week we'll have to read threads about how good Wilson's 2nd half was when the Pats were in Quarters defense much of the time.  

Sell the team, Woody.

And I don’t even care the Jets have the worst pussy owner in football who’s stain on the team is like an unmovable cloud of sh*t forever hanging over the organization 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

The CB ran Davis's route better than him on the first and it went through his hands on the second. Davis is apologizing because he knows Zach needs more today. 

Rough opening, team really needs there chemistry to pay off today. 

Still early! Let's get a nice drive going here!

2 minutes ago, stoicsentry said:

This is rock bottom. I can't believe after all the nonsense we've witnessed over the years that it could get worse, but here we are. There is absolutely no hope for this franchise right now.

Take a breath.  It’s only the end of the first quarter. Plenty of time 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, funaz said:

Excuses galore already

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

F excuses. This game was lost since we sat Mims. Two passes to Corey Davis. Two pics. Zach has zero confidence in anyone but David and Mims. But we sit Mims because guys that can catch apparently doesn’t fit LaFleurs  system. FREE DENZEL

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When Belichick has the horses on D to do it, he always tries to take away the top offensive weapon.  We all knew he'd focus on Davis.  Apparently Wilson either didn't get that memo or ignored it.  

It'd be real nice to have a 6-3, 4.3 40 guy with good hands right now for Zach to throw it up to....

But all those slot receivers tho

His second best options are not activated.  Lafleur is a gd joke.

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Zach Wilson about to see just how quickly a fan base turns on him. 

After 5 quarters of pro life. 

I'm done making excuses for young QB's.  Make plays or GTFO.  Is that fair?  No.  Do I care?  Also no.  50+ years without a franchise QB does that to you.

We just saw Justin Herbert, as a rookie, put up a 31/10 season with the # 32 O-Line and a HC that ended up getting fired.  When can we get one of those kinds of QB's who you just KNOW is "the guy" very early?

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Seriously? There was 3 guys in the area. Wake me up when a ball never goes high and through a receivers hands ever. I’ll set my alarm for never. 

begging the situation throwing into that kind of traffic

I’m a little confused because I always thought that catching the football was kind of the point of the job

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm done making excuses for young QB's.  Make plays or GTFO.  Is that fair?  No.  Do I care?  Also no.  50+ years without a franchise QB does that to you.

We just saw Justin Herbert, as a rookie, put up a 31/10 season with the # 32 O-Line and a HC that ended up getting fired.  When can we get one of those kinds of QB's who you just KNOW is "the guy" very early?

How do we blame today on Sam?

• Sympathy 1