NYJ +7.5 vs Tennessee

KO91

1 hour ago, KO91 said:

Pretty favorable line. I figured +9.5 or 10 thinking Titans would be a 2 TD favorite on a neutral site. 

Its hard to take the points given how inept the Jets offense is. 

Hoping stupid fans think the Jets can cover. Would like to see the line move down half point or a point then take Tennessee for an easy win.

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The scary thing is Tennesse is way better then any of the 3 teams weve already lost to.  Its going to get worse before it gets better.

Titans defense is one of the worst in the NFL and AJ Brown might be out. Tough to win by 14pts on the road given those factors. I am sure Jets will do what they can to help them cover. 

• Upvote 1

it is not a crime to bet against the jets for us fans-use your knowledge -you know just how bad they are-I made lots of money betting vs them last year and this year and if you are risk adverse you can do what I already did for this week. I teased the game 7 points so the line is jets +.1/2 point so basically titans just need to win-now sure it is sports and anything can happen but  I am pretty comfortable that the jets are not going to win in a shootout and I think the titans are going to put up 28-35 vs us. I do actually expect the jets to score in this game probably 14-21 mostly in trash time. I am pretty confident C Davis will get a score here vs his old team

Just now, frankiepapa said:

Are you kidding me? It CAN somehow get worse

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

The Jets offense was far more efficient against the Pats, despite the 4 INTs. So yeah, things actually got worse from Week 1 to Week 2 then again from Week 2 to Week 3. 

A young coaching staff should be figuring things out as the season goes on. Instead, they seem to be getting worse at their jobs. 

4 hours ago, KO91 said:

Pretty favorable line. I figured +9.5 or 10 thinking Titans would be a 2 TD favorite on a neutral site. 

Its hard to take the points given how inept the Jets offense is. 

Favorable? That’s still probably the largest line of the week, no?

Vegas knows the deal. 

48 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The Jets offense was far more efficient against the Pats, despite the 4 INTs. So yeah, things actually got worse from Week 1 to Week 2 then again from Week 2 to Week 3. 

A young coaching staff should be figuring things out as the season goes on. Instead, they seem to be getting worse at their jobs. 

They seemed to have panicked and clipped the offense wings and went ultra conservative to avoid picks. But as soon they tried to open it up end of the game wilson throws 2 more picks so lol.