Corey Davis?

Dcat

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

good.  Now I'd like to see him be productive, which he surely has the talent to be.  I'm rooting for him.

He has had his best games when Wilson has played.  Unlike our other WRs.  Just want to see Zach spread it around. Davis, Moore, Cole, Crowder.  Those are decent weapons, let him use them all.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

23 minutes ago, Dcat said:

In or out?  He needs to start producing. He really does.  I wasn't thrilled with the acquisition to begin with.  The talent is there.  But the consistency (and now, weekly injuries) are a disappointment.  

If you look back at Davis’ career, he was a big disappointment until last season.

We took a chance on him, and I’ll admit I was fine with it. We badly needed talent at WR. He’s been just about what I thought he’d be. Inconsistent, but slightly above average. For us, that’s an upgrade. ?

Add in the fact Wilson seems to like having him out there, and I’d say he’s the least of our problems.

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Draft a stud next year and Davis will groove right in where he belongs: a good 2/3.

The Jets can afford to over pay him for now.  I expect him gone in 2023 though if he doesn't improve.  By then Moore and hopefully next year's draft pick will be taking over. 

Yes...

top 10 WR - Moore - Davis as your 3 would be a nice core. 

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

In or out?  He needs to start producing. He really does.  I wasn't thrilled with the acquisition to begin with.  The talent is there.  But the consistency (and now, weekly injuries) are a disappointment.  

Sucks. Davis would have been a good signing by a team like Green Bay or staying in TN where he’s the 3rd option in the offense. He’s shown he’s not capable of being more than that.  Over drafted by the Titans and a disappointment. 

I hated we signed this guy and especially at the $ we did. We need a legit #1 to pair with Moore and then a guy like Davis. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

OMG, just drop it already!

Ok! 
          -C.Davis 

He had a really bad drop today....That was a key possession at the end of the game.

It was a perfect throw from Zach, great touch, over a defender...and he just dropped it.

Honestly, I don't want him on the field anymore.  It's just a drive killer.

• Haha 1

He’s been injured has irregularly played good and bad but I wouldn’t give up on him. He’s had good games this year and today would probably have made at least one good catch but couldn’t get to a ball because of his hamstring problems. He made a good try on it. He’s no longer number one anyways Moore is. 

6 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

He’s been injured has irregularly played good and bad but I wouldn’t give up on him. He’s had good games this year and today would probably have made at least one good catch but couldn’t get to a ball because of his hamstring problems. He made a good try on it. He’s no longer number one anyways Moore is. 

Zach threw him a perfect touch pass, over a linebackers head, nearing the sideline. Davis, with both hands for the ball, just lets it go through.

His hands are just not very good. 

• Upvote 1