Jets wil*l upset** Bucs and pre*vent TB *from #1 seed *on* Sunday** official Gamedread**

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Dammit.  A stop on 4th down would’ve been epic.

WTF happened with Antonio Brown? I’m watching red zone and they showed him throwing his shirt into the crowd, then walking off the field with no shirt on?

He's been working out, just showing off..

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

I was coming to ask what was going on with Brown but it seems like everyone is just as confused.

Sadly it seems that was a “mental breakdown/ he snapped/ concussions ain’t no joke” moment. 

I sincerely hope his state of health is addressed. As much as I criticize today’s modern Insta-RICH athlete, this seems like a sad LT result of constant ware from an “occupational hazard” 

• Upvote 2

Just now, GreenFish said:

They stopped them earlier in that drive but the refs gave them an extra yard and moved the chains before the challenge.

I can't remember - was that the play that Brown threw his fit? should have been a penalty either way. Imagine if that 3-20 play was called back because of Brown?

Just now, TheClashFan said:

Anybody else here secretly hoping that Antonio Brown runs out on the field again, nude, and sits down at midfield?

They probably already have him sealed in the locker room by NFL security. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

I’m glad the announcer crew is ripping brown apart for that stunt.  Also like how they’re asking why there wasn’t a penalty assessed.  I think there should have been.

Absolutely! Guys a freaking joke!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Sadly it seems that was a “mental breakdown/ he snapped/ concussions ain’t no joke” moment. 

I sincerely hope his state of health is addressed. As much as I criticize today’s modern Insta-RICH athlete, this seems like a sad LT result of constant ware from an “occupational hazard” 

Yeah, the dude needs some major intervention or he's going to end up killing someone and/or himself.

It's sad and despicable that the NFL continues to enable him.