***Official Black Monday Thread***

3 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Why does Joe Judge still have a job?

Great question but let's just hope Joe is putting the sales pitch on and they keep him 1 more year. He will probably go on for 20 minutes or more answering 1 question and Mara just gives in and says f it - you can stay if you just shutup. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

That's legitimately surprising and the Jets should consider him as a DC. They've got to be looking at Harbaugh and this also isn't good for Tua

What makes you think there is even a 1pct chance the Jets are firing Ulbrich? 

As for Tua, everyone knows he is not good. Firing Flores doesn't change that one way, or the other. 

• Upvote 3

What if Harbaugh is just using the NFL as leverage to get more money from Michigan. ….that would be hilarious if the fins get screwed and Watson goes to Green Bay, Denver, Carolina etc.  I don’t know wtf Ross was thinking. I do hope they get screwed. I will always hate that team. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Zimmer and nagy.  No surprises there.  Neither guy is closer to beating the packers then the day they got the job.  Good move by both organizations.

I wonder who the Bears bring in?

You have to think their main priority is getting someone from the offensive side to help with Justin Fields.

I can see the Vikings getting rid of Zimmer. Too much talent on that team for them to lose games at the end like they do. That’s on the CS.

1 minute ago, johnnyjet said:

What if Harbaugh is just using the NFL as leverage to get more money from Michigan. ….that would be hilarious if the fins get screwed and Watson goes to Green Bay, Denver, Carolina etc.  I don’t know wtf Ross was thinking. I do hope they get screwed. I will always hate that team. 

That’s what has been reported.by Michigan insiders

He’s a good young coach and this was a mistake. He should be a serious candidate for other teams as HC. He knows how to do the job. Like with Saleh it might take some time for a new HC to learn the job and then after they are experienced and know the ropes he gets fired. But probably it’s all the owner  and he has a bigger name like Harbaugh in mind. Which doesn’t mean the team will win more games. 

• Upvote 1

Really surprised by the Flores sacking.

Last time I was that shocked by an AFCE coach being sacked, it was when the Jets sacked Pete Carroll.

Flores seems to have done a good job, and his Phish teams always played tough. A really strange move by Ross.

• Upvote 1