Stephen Ross offered Brian Flores $100,000 for each game he lost/ Flores also suing Giants for racism

Rhg1084

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I thought the rule was that if you develop a guy and someone else hires him you get the pick, not that you get the pick if you hire the guy

This is what it is. Including GM hires. 

36 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Bellichek has to be so mad at flores.  He has to be madder at flores then was he was at mangini for spygate.

Unless Belichick knew his guy was getting the shaft and set the whole text message thing up........foil hat tinfoil kevin GIF by The Tick

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

Black men = 6% of the US population. That's 2 black HCs over 32 openings. When does the NFL stop being racist? 3 black HCs? 4?

I hate all the racial accusations, but I’m pretty sure that Blacks in the NFL are higher than six percent 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Man if that Stephen Ross allegation holds ANY water...... the Dolphins should be in a world of hurt.  It's akin to fixing the game in my book.  It's the Phins at the end of the day, so **** em, but it immediately brings to mind that Colts team the year before they drafted Luck.  It's the closest thing I've seen to blatantly tanking in the NFL, I wonder if Irsay did something like that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Flores goes off the rails when he calls the NFL a "plantation" where white owners have a majority of black players working for them.  You have young men and their families shedding tears of joy when one of the plantation owners picks them to make millions of dollars playing for their team. Every business has an owner, but few pay as well as professional sports.  Never understood this argument.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

And what happens if it turns out they fired him for failing to tank?!  I don't know how the NFL handles that one.

That would be grounds for wrongful termination, and an even bigger sh*t show.

It shows the caliber of person Flores is, if proven true. A lesser man would fatten their pockets. That’s easy money.
  • Post of the Week 1