Report: Tom Brady working on deal to become a Dolphin

AFJF

Honestly I wouldn't even mind if Brady went to Miami.  It would make things even more fun next year to see him back in the division.  He'd go up against BB twice, which would be fascinating.  He'd have to play at least 1 game in Buffalo, and there would be a sex toy thrown on the field.  And he'd go up against us twice, which would be a complete disaster but maybe we're overdue for something good to happen.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Larz said:

Saw a “Steelers will pounce on Mayfield if he’s cut “ rumor

that would be entertaining lol

For some reason there are a ton of Pittsburgh transplants who live in the same golf community I do, and apparently there’s a lot of smoke to this rumor.
Browns fans are talking about the karma of it also. They’re not happy about this Watson situation.

38 minutes ago, jetblue95 said:

it's fun to watch jets fans fly off the handle at an absurd rumor. 

why would tampa make that trade?  what exactly does miami have left to offer?  and why would brady want to go from the NFC South to the AFC East given the challenges (or lack thereof) of the respective divisions/conferences?

so yeah, silly season is in full swing here ?

Any opportunity to post negative comments on Brady even on unsubstantiated rumors are always welcome. Just can’t stand him 

I’d love to see Baker go to the Panthers, but of course that will never happen. ?

The football gods have had enough fun at my expense… 57 years of rooting for the Jets, then when I move down to SC, Darnold is traded to the team that’s televised locally every week?

I mean, what did I do wrong in a prior life to deserve all this? Throw me a bone, will ya?

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

I don’t understand why he’d want this.

The AFC is loaded, and the NFC seems to have only 2-3 other good teams. (Rams, 49ers and maybe the Packers?) The road to the Super Bowl is a lot easier in Tampa Bay than Miami.

they live in miami. wife likes miami. thats it

24 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Just imagine being Bridget Moynahan and googling yourself... 

And theres almost an equal amount of pictures of Tom and a couple of his current wife in the first 6 results... 

Brutal lol

942452590_Screenshot_20220325-121239_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2785d42dd6253e97d86252ec90cfd67d.jpg

Bridget over Giselle all day every day 

• Upvote 4

Don't  know if somebody has already mentioned this, but the Dolphins are already cutting down on players to fit Tyreek Hill. Even if TB cuts down on his own pay, it's still going to be tight enough that it would be really hard to have an effective team. Still don't think it's gonna happen

Has anybody substantiated anything about this rumor? I've only seen flimsy statements by people who don't seem like they would be any part of that discussion. 

I could see Brady really wanting to come back to the AFCE to crush Belichick. It is also feasible given the under the table deals in NE that he would agree to "return" to Tampa to let them get trade compensation as a payoff to send him to Miami. If Brady's comments at the end of last season are true he doesn't think Tampa can pull off another SB and I have to imagine if he's returning it's to get back to the big game. 

The best outcome here is Brady goes to Miami, crushes NE twice, but then has an absolutely miserable year because it's Miami.

10 minutes ago, Hex said:

Don't  know if somebody has already mentioned this, but the Dolphins are already cutting down on players to fit Tyreek Hill. Even if TB cuts down on his own pay, it's still going to be tight enough that it would be really hard to have an effective team. Still don't think it's gonna happen

I didn’t see that… Who have they cut?

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

I didn’t see that… Who have they cut?

I mean I assume it's the case, as before signing Hill they had 6 mil in cap space,  and they need to sign him to 30 mil. They need to get rid of at least 30 mil to account for draft picks they might sign, plus Tom Brady if he were to sign. That's a lot of cuts

37 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

For some reason there are a ton of Pittsburgh transplants who live in the same golf community I do, and apparently there’s a lot of smoke to this rumor.
Browns fans are talking about the karma of it also. They’re not happy about this Watson situation.

I’m sure they aren’t. Browns got super desperate. 

• Upvote 1

I know this isn’t happening but I do hope the offseasons are not just a carousel every year from now on. The NFL definitely loves the attention but it seems unfair to fans. If every year it is just a super team winning I’ll stop watching pretty quickly. 

10 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

No.

1. Tampa would take a big cap hit. 

2. Brady was recruiting people to come back so he could leave and go to the Dolphins? 

Save your panic for something else. 

This!!!  But most importantly why would TB give up Brady when they are going for another SB run?