Two more accusers for Watson to bring total to 26?

AFJF

4 minutes ago, AFJF said:

And after the suspension is announced 2 more.  (And he’s not sorry, so tough to write it off as “rehabilitated”.) Then when the suspension is done 5 more?  

Didn’t an article say he’d had 60+ therapists?

I wonder if Roger regrets not using his exempt list.  

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair not 26 times 

Oh I agree it's  beyond rediculous that he isn't  suspended pending the outcome of the allegations. I think it's  even ore rediculous  the league allowed Cleveland to trade for him. The whole way this is being handled just shows the league doesn't  want the PA to come after them. When Watson is allowed to paly, those games are going to be a circus. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Oh I agree it's  beyond rediculous that he isn't  suspended pending the outcome of the allegations. I think it's  even ore rediculous  the league allowed Cleveland to trade for him. The whole way this is being handled just shows the league doesn't  want the PA to come after them. When Watson is allowed to paly, those games are going to be a circus. 

If not Cleveland I can’t imagine another team doing anything with him now. Except maybe the Commamdos, their image is already beyond tainted. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Ben got 6 weeks for his alleged rape. How does this guy not get at least a year?

Ben got 4 games and as far as we know this is still alleged. But I’m sure Watson is getting a year or more.