Connor Hughes leaving the Athletic

20 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Wow - major hit to Jets media this past month. Those were the 2 top guys. We are left with the old heads that don’t really mingle with the fans or participate more than their newspapers call for

Cimini has his podcast That supposedly unearth’s some jet news nuggets that don’t appear in print

32 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Joe Douglas signed Morgan Moses on Connors wedding day. And he wrote a quick blurb about it. That is dedication.

I was being facetious.

But spending time to blog about the Jets on your wedding day seems like a bad omen to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GreenFish said:

We’re losing good beat reporters. Connor and DJ were my favorite of the bunch. 

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

Wow - major hit to Jets media this past month. Those were the 2 top guys. We are left with the old heads that don’t really mingle with the fans or participate more than their newspapers call for

He's out there... he's waiting.. be afraid.. be very afraid. I think we all know who's going to replace them..

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

That’s the new SNY game day show I bet.  DJ and Connor got very chummy recently.  

Last years SNY game day stuff was unwatchable.  

Is that even better for their careers? So many people have cut out cable. They will prob have many less eye balls on them if that’s all theyre doing 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Pretty good reporter, especially when you consider he really doesn't like the NY Jets.

That's pretty much every beat writer we have...and he wasn't that great...try listening to his jets podcast. It was terrible in-between them trying to sell me cereal and him act like he is a celebrity...I just never understood why people ...why any people like him. My best guess was he wasn't as negative as the others but he was just so hard to listen too. I never read his articles so this is only based off tweets of his and listening to him. He was terrible.

• Upvote 2