Tiki crushes Zach… “looking to build a brand”

14 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Says the ex-athlete turned broadcaster/news correspondent/broadway hopeful.

I will forever enjoy how he left early to go be a star, Strahan stayed and got everything tiki ever could have dreamed of, over and over and over and over and is still getting it.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

I hate to even dignify this stupidity but it makes perfect sense that Tiki doesnt even recognize that a QB hanging with his guys is part of  the whole process.   Tiki was an awful teammate, me-first guy and all around d*ckhead, so its great to see him not even able to understand team or relationship building at all. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This is bigger than Zach Wilson. 

I really don’t care about anything except production. I don’t need Jets players to be role models. I want to cheer for a team that wins games.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Matt39 said:

They were both really good.

Basically no substantive retorts in this thread. Jets fans wouldn’t just shoot the messenger… we’d hang up his horse for good measure.6780360B-A797-4BCD-B6CD-54D566C36917.jpeg.d88cf7102190837f152561dad47e0d2f.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

So Tiki is actually admitting he’s missed all the widely reportedthrowing sessions ZW has set up all over the country, how he’s rebuilt his body and has only heard about ZW being at a handful of sporting events.  Oh and his love life.  
Maybe Tiki should read sports reports instead of scouring social media nonsense 

Tiki is a douche, but......

Maybe Zach should focus on not sucking.

It isn't his fault he was drafted number 2 overall, but it is his fault that he can't make a 5yd pass.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Tiki is a douche, but......

Maybe Zach should focus on not sucking.

It isn't his fault he was drafted number 2 overall, but it is his fault that he can't make a 5yd pass.

What do you think all these sessions with WRs he’s held across the country we’re meant to do?  How about all the lifting etc he’s obviously done this offseason?  Wait, I get it, how could he get better if he supposedly has an older lady as opposed to a 20 something.  
Love the dumb takes that a football player can’t date 

On 7/16/2022 at 8:52 PM, Rhg1084 said:

I also remember when Tiki crushed his young QB and retired missing out in a Super Bowl ???

I am not so sure that "missing out" is absolutely correct. Personally I feel that the Giants won a Super Bowl because he left. If I am not mistaken, Tiki was known to have become a cancer in the locker room 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jgb said:

Basically no substantive retorts in this thread. Jets fans wouldn’t just shoot the messenger… we’d hang up his horse for good measure.6780360B-A797-4BCD-B6CD-54D566C36917.jpeg.d88cf7102190837f152561dad47e0d2f.jpeg

Did Tikii ever win a Super Bowl ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Football is entertainment and Zach at least is entertaining people in the summer 

Men and milfs alike. 

Enjoy the good times because Lord knows they are not going to entertain us in the fall 

Zach needs to make this exponential leap forward for the team to have any chance

the AFC is loaded and so is the division 

we will see if his time was spent wisely this summer

He's gotta become like Joe Montana or this team will lose their first 10 games 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

What do you think all these sessions with WRs he’s held across the country we’re meant to do?  How about all the lifting etc he’s obviously done this offseason?  Wait, I get it, how could he get better if he supposedly has an older lady as opposed to a 20 something.  
Love the dumb takes that a football player can’t date 

Hookups are different from dating.

Hookup defined as: Hooking up is used to describe a sexual encounter (vaginal, anal, or oral sex) between two people who are not in a dating or serious relationship and do not expect anything further,"

He just needs to be good on the field.  That's a big ask.

If he does get better it will show in our record.

3 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Hookups are different from dating.

Hookup defined as: Hooking up is used to describe a sexual encounter (vaginal, anal, or oral sex) between two people who are not in a dating or serious relationship and do not expect anything further,"

He just needs to be good on the field.  That's a big ask.

If he does get better it will show in our record.

Based on what?  you know it was a one time hookup how exactly?  And why’s the difference.  I’d rather he have a hookup hat he’s not emotional about over a GFwho was ragging him to leave NY/NJ to be with her in Utah, that she was more important than practicing his craft. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bitonti said:

Football is entertainment and Zach at least is entertaining people in the summer 

Men and milfs alike. 

Enjoy the good times because Lord knows they are not going to entertain us in the fall 

Zach needs to make this exponential leap forward for the team to have any chance

the AFC is loaded and so is the division 

we will see if his time was spent wisely this summer

He's gotta become like Joe Montana or this team will lose their first 10 games 

They gotta go with Joe at 0-5. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DonCorleone said:

Except that Tiki could not hold on to the ball in his last few years.

He fixed it with Coughlin. Tiki's last 3 season in the NFL were outright dominant. The way he handled everything was terrible though.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, DonCorleone said:

I am not so sure that "missing out" is absolutely correct. Personally I feel that the Giants won a Super Bowl because he left. If I am not mistaken, Tiki was known to have become a cancer in the locker room 

Correct - and his buddy shocky as well.

funny how they leave and fortunes turn for the better

• Sympathy 1