A quote from Saleh today....

"I want a team full of agitators, so you're either being agitated or you're agitating on a football field," Saleh said. "And I want them being competitive, I want them talking smack, I want them to get in each other's faces, I want them to push the envelope with what they can get away with.  I just want them to have composure when they get the person across from them agitated enough to do something."

Is he serious?  He wants these guys getting into each other's grill and then wants them to hold back and not get physical?  These are young guys who are not just going to stop on a dime when pushed to the limit.  Reminds me of grunt training back in the day...you want nothing more than punching the crap out of someone...especially when they're just tempting you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bla bla bla said:

I took that as "get in their head until they cause a penalty, then don't retaliate"

He seems to be forgetting to tell them the 2nd part.. also the 1st part about waiting until the other causes a penalty and not just committing the penalty themselves. 

22 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I took that as "get in their head until they cause a penalty, then don't retaliate"

This is exactly what he means. Penalties are yardage. Look at how the Pats have leveraged penalties into a dynasty.

Sorry he didn’t spell it out for everyone. 

New Girl Reaction GIF

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is exactly what he means. Penalties are yardage. Look at how the Pats have leveraged penalties into a dynasty.

New Girl Reaction GIF

Self-restraint is a hard concept for a lot of people to grasp.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

New Girl Reaction GIF

I guess you haven't been reading his other quotes how the players need to stop fighting during camp...he's referring to camp...no one I would hope throws any punches during the game...guess you never played organized sports, I won't even ask if you were in the military...lol.

Angry Bob Barker GIF

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, dude. He’s referring to what he wants to develop in his players. He’s using the camp fights to set the tone for what they should be in the regular season with real opponents. 

Agitating is playing with leverage and gaining yards via penalty.

Getting agitated is for meatheads who shrink in big game moments.

I’ll send over my service records and Polk High stat sheet next time I reply to one of your goofy posts.

LMAO...you've got a ton of nutty posts and responses, but that's ok...you're amusing.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I can feel the anti-Saleh hate beginning to flow through this forum like the red psychomagnotheric slime in Ghost Busters 2.

intro-1638197767.webp

Saleh is a glorified life coach that happens to have an NFL HC title.   He's fn clueless ..  

#StepMaster

#beakindhumanbeing

#allgasnobreaks

• Haha 1