The Sad Story of My Once Positive Vibes

slats

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Daniel Kelly is a looney toon who tattooed Aaron Hernandez’s signature on his hand AFTER he was convicted of murder and killed himself.

You can not believe in Wilson, find legitimate articles that break down his weaknesses, but do not use this nut job’s analysis anywhere.

Even lunatics make good points from time to time.  There’s like 12-15 trusted posters here who fit the description of “lunatic”.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bugg said:

That is genuinely crazy. 

Yeah dude.  He is very toxic and regularly gets into fights with football players and media guys on Twitter.  Also, he was never actually a real scout, he was a scouting assistant, aka coffee boy for the regional scouts.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Even lunatics make good points from time to time.  There’s like 12-15 trusted posters here who fit the description of “lunatic”.  

Don’t I know it, lol.

But for real, I just mentioned it above, but from what I know, he was never actually a real scout, he was a scouting assistant, aka coffee boy for the regional scouts.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Daniel Kelly is a Loony Toon who tattooed Aaron Hernandez’s signature on his hand AFTER he was convicted of murder and killed himself.  He regularly gets into fights with football players and media guys on Twitter and was never actually a real scout, he was a scouting assistant, aka coffee boy for the regional scouts.

You can not believe in Wilson, find legitimate articles that break down his weaknesses, but do not use this nut job’s analysis anywhere.

How about debating his opinion and not his lifestyle?

Or do you also believe his personality disqualifies his opinions that Sauce will be the top cover corner in the NFL and his comp of Breece Hall is APete? He also loves Clemons FYI.

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

How about debating his opinion and not his lifestyle?

Or do you also believe his personality disqualifies his opinions that Sauce will be the top cover corner in the NFL and his comp of Breece Hall is APete? He also loves Clemons FYI.

Let's throw it all out. 

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/tim-tebow-8/

"I do not believe Meyer gave Tebow a real chance. I think he caved and drafted Lawrence instead to satisfy the Jacksonville fan base. Meyer should have come in and slammed his fist on the podium and declared Tebow as his quarterback like I would have."

"I have tried three times to get Tebow back into the NFL. I tried to influence my friend Marc Trestman to sign him when he became the head coach of the Bears. I proposed to make him my starting franchise quarterback/assistant general manager (GM) my 166-page GM proposal when Browns’ owner Jimmy Haslam personally asked me for my ideas. Most recently, I used my dream interview with the Redskins in 2019 to swing for the fences for Tebow with (then) Team President, Bruce Allen. 

My fourth time will be a charm. Next time, I will stand before the national media and I will light social media on fire like never before as I declare Tebow as my starting franchise quarterback and as my assistant GM. Tebow will become the first dual-role player/front office executive in league history. Next time, not even the gates of hell itself will be able to stop what is ordained. "

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Grandy said:

Let's throw it all out. 

"I do not believe Meyer gave Tebow a real chance. I think he caved and drafted Lawrence instead to satisfy the Jacksonville fan base. Meyer should have come in and slammed his fist on the podium and declared Tebow as his quarterback like I would have."

"I have tried three times to get Tebow back into the NFL. I tried to influence my friend Marc Trestman to sign him when he became the head coach of the Bears. I proposed to make him my starting franchise quarterback/assistant general manager (GM) my 166-page GM proposal when Browns’ owner Jimmy Haslam personally asked me for my ideas. Most recently, I used my dream interview with the Redskins in 2019 to swing for the fences for Tebow with (then) Team President, Bruce Allen. 

My fourth time will be a charm. Next time, I will stand before the national media and I will light social media on fire like never before as I declare Tebow as my starting franchise quarterback and as my assistant GM. Tebow will become the first dual-role player/front office executive in league history. Next time, not even the gates of hell itself will be able to stop what is ordained. "

So he apparent roots for UF football with a similar fervor as @JiFapono?  We don’t throw JiF’s takes out over that.  

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Let's throw it all out. 

Ozzie Newsome drafted Kyle Boller in the 1st round. If being wrong about a player disqualifies your opinions forevermore, no one is worth listening to.

Oh, and Dan Kelly is def a religious zealot, look at the top banner of his website. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jgb said:

Ozzie Newsome drafted Kyle Boller. If being wrong about a player disqualifies your opinions forevermore, no one is worth listening toz

He is still campaigning for Tebow as a franchise QB a decade after he flamed out. Nowhere near comparable to drafting a bust, and moving on when it's he sucks like Newsome did. One made a mistake, and corrected it by moving on. The other is wrong, and dying on an absurd hill over it instead of conceding. That's just asinine. 

Even the most ardent Tebow fans understand that he just wasn't a good NFL QB. This is just silly though. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Me - Josh Allen

@T0mShane - Matt Leinart, Solomon Thomas

@bitonti - Dewayne Robertson

@Paradis - Paxton Lynch, Denzel Mims

@JiFapono - Quinton Coples

@Pac, many others - Geno Smith, Sam Darnold

@BornJetsFan1983 - Braxton Berrios

@CTM - Josh Rosen 

@Gastineau Lives, @Larz - Jamal Adams

@slats - Trevon Wesco

@Klecko73isGod - Wes Welker

@The Crusher - Dexter McDougle

@HawkeyeJet - AJ Epenesa

@Thai Jet - Brodie Croyle

@Senorgato - Muhammad Wilkerson

@FidelioJet - Zach Wilson

boxing talking GIF by South Park

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Grandy said:

He is still campaigning for Tebow as a franchise QB a decade after he flamed out. Nowhere near comparable to drafting a bust, and moving on when it's he sucks like Newsome did. One made a mistake, and corrected it by moving on. The other is wrong, and dying on an absurd hill over it instead of conceding. That's just asinine. 

Even the most ardent Tebow fans understand that he just wasn't a good NFL QB. This is just silly though. 

He’s a religious zealot. Read the last paragraph of the article.

Oh and Ozzie Newsome brought in Jimmy Clausen 5 years after he utterly flamed out in CAR and CHI… Tebow has more TDs, less INTs, and a higher passer rating than Clausen so…

51 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Daniel Kelly is a Loony Toon who tattooed Aaron Hernandez’s signature on his hand AFTER he was convicted of murder and killed himself.  He regularly gets into fights with football players and media guys on Twitter and was never actually a real scout, he was a scouting assistant, aka coffee boy for the regional scouts.

But what he wrote ain’t far from we have witnessed is it?

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Yeah dude.  He is very toxic and regularly gets into fights with football players and media guys on Twitter.  Also, he was never actually a real scout, he was a scouting assistant, aka coffee boy for the regional scouts.

Didn’t you just… get into a fight… over the Internet… like 5 hours ago….

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

But what he wrote ain’t far from we have witnessed is it?

Why do you think he’s instructing people “not to use (Kelly’s analysis) anywhere?”

If the guy is that off base, should be easy to refute his points without making it a referendum on him as a person — which I admit from what we know seems way off but I don’t care.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Me - Josh Allen

@Pac, many others - Geno Smith

@Nico / @QB1, many others - Sam Darnold

@shawn306, @HessStation, @prime21, @rangerous, @ChuckkieB, @BigRy56, @Dcat, several others - Pat Mahomes

@CTM - Josh Rosen 

@nyjunc - Eli Manning

@CrazyCarl40 - Darren Walls

@slats - Trevon Wesco

@Warfish - Patrick Ramsey

@HawkeyeJet - AJ Epenesa

@JiFapono likes UF and also LeVeon Bell

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

All scouts are nut jobs.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Me - Josh Allen

@shawn306, @HessStation, @prime21, @rangerous, @ChuckkieB, @BigRy56, @Dcat, several others - Pat Mahomes

@CTM - Josh Rosen 

@nyjunc - Eli Manning

@Smashmouth - Najee Harris, numerous other highly drafted RBs

@slats - Trevon Wesco

@HawkeyeJet - AJ Epenesa

I was just talking about senorGato tonight. Miss him

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Me - Josh Allen

@CTM - Josh Rosen 

@nyjunc - Eli Manning

@Smashmouth - Najee Harris, numerous other highly drafted RBs

@slats - Trevon Wesco

@HawkeyeJet - AJ Epenesa