FOR ALL THE NON BELIEVERS!

kevinc855

1 hour ago, doitny said:

if you couldnt already tell, Bart Scott is my favorite Jet ever!

can't say he's mine but he certainly seems pretty passionate about the jets.  i think it's in part to the simple fact that success in ny brings all kinds of good things your way.  he's said many times that players who don't come to the jets (like tyreek) will miss out on all of the money and accolades they will get for helping the team win.  the same goes for the giants.  that's the power a big market brings.

2 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

My upstate NY friends are scared stiff of this game. Not because they think they will lose to the NYJ they expect to win easily but they fear the DL.

QW JFM and the rest are ferocious and they are worried they could end Josh Allen's season.

They better worry

13 minutes ago, rangerous said:

can't say he's mine but he certainly seems pretty passionate about the jets.  i think it's in part to the simple fact that success in ny brings all kinds of good things your way.  he's said many times that players who don't come to the jets (like tyreek) will miss out on all of the money and accolades they will get for helping the team win.  the same goes for the giants.  that's the power a big market brings.

plus, and maybe this has a lot to do with him working for the Jets on SNY but he is a big Jet supporter. not like Keyshawn who surprised me the other day when he picked us over the Giants as to who was better set for the future. even though he said we probably new a new QB next year which pretty much everyone in the media is saying but the Giants will be a different team cause they have a lot of older players. there is going to be a lot of turn around. who knows what team they have next year. they might even be going for a QB

Definitely a game the Jets can lose.

But, also a game the Jets can win. Losing Breece Hall and AVT make those chances slim, but not slim to none.

Both teams have top rated defenses. Bills giving up fewest points, Jets giving up fewest passing TDs (just 2 in last 5 games). While the Bills are the best team the Jets have faced, our defense is the best defense that Josh Allen will have faced. Bills feast of beating the blitz (best in the league). Jets are best at bringing pressure w/o blitzing. Should be an interesting, fairly low scoring game.

On offense, losing Breece and AVT is a big blow, especially in a ball control game designed to keep Allen on the bench. Like last week against the Pats, ZW will need to step up and have a game similar to his game against the Bucs last season. If Zack and LeFleur and put together a game plan and execute it, Jets have a chance at scoring on the Bills.