CUT FLACCO NOW!!!! ✂️

Vudu

5 minutes ago, heymangold said:

I agree. He looked half dead going into the drop back where he proceeded to drop the ball and give the bills the win.  I don’t like Zach but there’s no reason he shouldn’t be the backup going forward.  

i rather have Strev as the backup

• Upvote 4

Flacco ain't getting cut no matter how bad he is. 

JD and Saleh are not dumping him with 4 games left. He will end his career after this contract with the Jets. 

They will and SHOULD however demote him to 3 and activate Strev. 

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, DLJ said:

He brings nothing of value to the team. He’s a geriatric statue and a liability.

Wilson should be QB2, Streveler QB3

Why are we wasting a roster spot on Flacco? He stinks. Use that spot for someone else who can contribute.

I require hugs.

You do realize Flacco is 10x the qb Zach Wilson is right? Only thing ZW does better is using his mobility. Unfortunately he uses that mobility to run 35 yards backwards. He avoids the sack but that’s about it. 

flacco will be gone at year end. ZW we are stuck with for another year unfortunately. If he wasn’t drafted 2nd overall he would be a practice squad player.  

So in conclusion Flacco and Wilson both suck.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

You do realize Flacco is 10x the qb Zach Wilson is right? Only thing ZW does better is using his mobility. Unfortunately he uses that mobility to run 35 yards backwards. He avoids the sack but that’s about it. 
flacco will be gone at year end. ZW we are stuck with for another year unfortunately. If he wasn’t drafted 2nd overall he would be a practice squad player.  

So in conclusion Flacco and Wilson both suck.

That is a ****n stretch. He’s an immobile statue and old. His drop back was sloth slow and appeared to be in slow motion, right before he fumbled the fckn game away.

He needs to be put out to pasture. Zack Wilson is better than whatever is left of Flacco
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, DLJ said:

That is a ****n stretch. He’s an immobile statue and old. His drop back was sloth slow and appeared to be in slow motion, right before he fumbled the fckn game away.

He needs to be put out to pasture. Zack Wilson is better than whatever is left of Flacco

I mean Flacco in 3 starts has more td passes than Wilson in 7. Flacco also had a higher completion percentage. more yards passing per game. Higher QBR. 

I mean by almost every stat that exists Flacco played better than ZW this year. But don’t let silly things like stats and facts get in the way of your feelings. 

you hate Flacco. I get it. I’m not a fan either. But he’s still better than ZW in every way.

44 minutes ago, DLJ said:

He brings nothing of value to the team. He’s a geriatric statue and a liability.

Why are we wasting a roster spot on Flacco? He stinks. Use that spot for someone else who can contribute.

I require hugs.

It's tough for any QB to come into the game in those conditions. Flacco is a statue but he's still way better with the football in his hands than Zach Wilson. For all the mobility Wilson has he doesn't do sh*t with it. Rarely does he make a play while scrambling, typically bad things happen instead. So give me the statue who, if will protected, can get the ball to the WRs and rest a defense. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, heymangold said:

I agree. He looked half dead going into the drop back where he proceeded to drop the ball and give the bills the win.  I don’t like Zach but there’s no reason he shouldn’t be the backup going forward.  

Flacco's kids: Dad that was hilarious. can you do it again next week. We just love to see you fall on your face. 

3 hours ago, DLJ said:

I require hugs.

They need to at least  put him in Street clothes. 

3 hours ago, DLJ said:

Pretty spot on. It’s almost sad 

4 hours ago, DLJ said:

I require hugs.

I can't  believe someone down voted this. Lol