<<<<<<< Jets vs Lions -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

The mother ******* Mike god damn Lafleur special. Mother ****. I ******* hate this ****. Call plays that aim for the 1st down you ******* worthless mother ******* ****. 

He doesn't trust Wilson, it's obvious to see. The offense is way more open when White is in bc they trust him more. Wilson handcuffs the offense

• Upvote 2

Zachs first half was encouraging I guess would be the best word but he just doesn't have "it."  That last dump off or screen play or whatever you call it stayed in the air for an eternity. Why would you throw it like you are trying to touch the clouds? I really don't get it. I've seen better passes by the fans tailgating in the parking lot.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigRy56 said:

If MLF calls a scared game moving forward that’s a clear problem. Keep letting Zach throw it downfield. We’re not gonna win this game calling a 3rd and 12 screen

why not. they have been babying Zach all year and depended on the run game and defense and Zach is 5-2.

1 minute ago, BigRy56 said:

If MLF calls a scared game moving forward that’s a clear problem. Keep letting Zach throw it downfield. We’re not gonna win this game calling a 3rd and 12 screen

Can't expect the D to shutout this Lions team in the 2nd half...

MLF needs to grow a pair and set a standard that you're gonna move on from the INT and go win the game

Just now, choon328 said:

He doesn't trust Wilson, it's obvious to see. The offense is way more open when White is in bc they trust him more. Wilson handcuffs the offense

Like his 180 first half passing yards? Crippling offensive playcalling becuse of one mistake is kind of dumb.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

We're not going to win letting Wilson throw picks either. 

• Upvote 1