<<<<<<< Jets vs Lions -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, Sonny Werblin said:

Wilson fails at the easy again 

He’s not good at that. When does MLF start to take the heat for keep calling plays his QB is bad at?  Let ZW rip it down the field might be bad at that also, but that’s the only thing he does semi decent so far. Either that or just run run run. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I fought tooth and nail for the f*cking kid all the way up until the 2nd Patriots game.  Unlike you, I’m not drinking green kool-aid, excusing him for every single thing he doesn’t do well, and can admit when I got it wrong on a guy.  He f*cking sucks.

Your cousin is going to kick you in your nuts if she ever reads the stuff you’ve been posting since that NE game.

• Haha 1

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

He’s not good at that. When does MLF start to take the heat for keep calling plays his QB is bad at?  Let ZW rip it down the field might be bad at that also, but that’s the only thing he does semi decent so far. Either that or just run run run. 

If you can’t do that you can’t play. Stop.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

OK, it’s an anti Jet thing.  Lol

It doesn't matter if it is or isn't

Something needs to be said. A serious conversation is needed across the league about how to fix this enormous officiating problem.

I want football games called the same way so that the outcomes are decided by the players and the coaches. Not people beholden to gamblers and league politics.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

There is nothing in my heart that doesn’t want him to work out or play well.  There is nothing in my heart that is rooting against him or the Jets.

That being said, there is nothing in my brain that can justify the mistakes that he makes.

I feel you. He’s so frustrating sometimes/most of the time. He makes amazing plays then makes complete bonehead ones. There’s no trust factor with him. He’s still young though 

• Upvote 1