Robert Saleh On The Hot Seat

DKBxJets

*Personally I think this is nonsense but I was curious about the opinions out there.

Considering that at the beginning of the season a lot of us would have begged for 7 wins but a better start than anticipated start gave way to a playoff opportunity and now that is quickly fading away. Would you consider Robert Saleh to be on the hot seat? An alternative I'm willing to hear out would also be OC Mike LaFleur.

• Thumb Down 3
  • More Ugh 2
  • Haha 1

Should be nowhere near the hot seat, even if his clock management was really poor today. 

Huge improvements with him as HC, he has handled a lot of tricky situations extremely well, and he has us competing for a playoff spot despite having very poor QB play and a number of injuries to key players. 

Douglas would be closer to the hotseat than Saleh, although neither should be on it (yet). 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, DKBxJets said:

*Personally I think this is nonsense but I was curious about the opinions out there.

Considering that at the beginning of the season a lot of us would have begged for 7 wins but a better start than anticipated start gave way to a playoff opportunity and now that is quickly fading away. Would you consider Robert Saleh to be on the hot seat? An alternative I'm willing to hear out would also be OC Mike LaFleur.

Your a YouTuber correct? If so love the content brother 

• Upvote 2

Yesterday was not Saleh’s finest moment, but in no way is he on the hot seat. Mike Lafleur, maybe, but not Saleh.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app
It's so crazy...I was begging them to just eat the ball before the end of the half and what happens? The huge pass play and they end up scoring points.. so you take the good with the bad

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

No Zach Wilson needs to be a second stringer at best, why Braden Mann hasn't been replaced yet is a mystery to me. Both of those players are way too inconsistent

Wilson would get most regimes fired wholesale. Only reason JD and Saleh survive is because our track record last 12 years has been so horrible that jets fans are now celebrating 7-10 and the second overall pick qb completing 50% 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, DKBxJets said:

Team was expected to win 5.5 games as per Vegas. They are competing with division leaders in December. Losing games by one score (and some of them on one stupid play: NE the Punt return, Dallas the 50 yards on 4th and inches, etc).

This team is competing week in and week out.

I was deflated because of injuries and the willingness to stick with Zach at all costs. 

I don't think anyone is on the hot seat as the offensive 'woes' will be attributed to injuries and carrousel at QB. This team has generally over performed, even if they are sliding now. Look at what Breece and GW are / were doing.

Now, if they could learn to use a f*ck'n timeout, that would be nice.

• Upvote 2

Robert Saleh is definitely not on the hot seat. Mike LaFleur is definitely on the hot seat. He has the most predictable play calls, he doesn't use what is successful and instead sticks to a system that doesn't work very well. He has failed to get the offense to score enough with either QB in the last 6 games.