Life according 2 Lisa

13 minutes ago, Bronx said:

If people really wanted a private life, their personal affairs shouldn't be on social media. 

I had fun this weekend too. Posting a few things on social media. I am sure my kids did too. Who the F cares ? As far as Zach , who the F cares ?  I am pretty sure every player or players mom or family,  in the NFL, could have and might have already posted pics of what they did this weekend. Unless it was something illegal, who the F cares ?  

Obviously, Zach is a different breed to the rabid Jets fans. He is probably saying right now “Who the F cares ?”

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LIJetsFan said:

I wish OP's would mention in the title that their thread is about Zach so I'd know not to open it :) 

I too thought to myself...which lisa's view on life impact me as a jets fan. turns out it doesnt.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

He’s got a hot girlfriend and is outdoors on a holiday weekend doing wholesome sporting activities…Not drugs in the club at 2am. 

Good for him.

Nothing says wholesome like a safety line attached to a chastity belt while water skiing.  

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

If he were to injure himself doing this, it would wipe his remaining guarantees - so the Jets probably aren't overly concerned.

Its one thing for a $35mm NFL to wakeboard, another to do it with someone on his back.  Seems like an injury waiting in the wings.  

13 minutes ago, varjet said:

Its one thing for a $35mm NFL to wakeboard, another to do it with someone on his back.  Seems like an injury waiting in the wings.  

I bet when Zach Wilson got back in the boat, he thought to himself, I hope varjet didnt see that. This thread has to be the most ridiculous one yet. But somehow, here I am posting.

The Jets do insure contracts against off the field injuries. So I wouldnt worry.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, paulyjet said:

Cant even have fun now so without ppl craping on you.

Smh...

welcome to our contemporary culture where belligerence is a virtue.  

win at all cost.  even better if you can brag about being shady.  

being polite is for losers and weaklings

every setting has a goon(s) looking to prove he is an alpha dog.

now an everyday occurrence to come up against victim politics.  "get out of my way and give me what I want, or I will smear you as this that or the other thing.  the world owes me and so do you"

online algorithms giving the most offensive and inflammatory content the most exposure.  

civility in general is being bread out of society. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1