OFFICIAL: HARD KNOCKS

Bronx

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I would totally be OK with Hard Knocks not existing but since we all knew this would be happening for months, I came to terms with it, and will enjoy it.

I don't find Hard Knocks enjoyable myself.  Like I said, it's manufactured (melo)drama for dramas sake (especially with Rodgers here).

It's not really football.

But yes, I'm just expressing my opinion on it, but I too came to terms a while back this was the likely outcome.

Hard Knocks 2010 and the subsequent 11-win season helped make that the most entertaining and memorable Jets season in my lifetime other than 1998.  

Most Hard Knocks teams fail to make the playoffs.

I remember that season for the wins, not the Hard Knocks.

Don't be such a surly curmudgeon on this one, ya surly curmudgeon!

We is what we is old friend, lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m pumped for this it should be fun. And for those of you saying it’s a distraction and could hurt the team: If that’s the case then they were already a weak group of players anyway and going nowhere. 

The idea it will distract blah blah so tired and stupid of a take.

I like the in depth camp show. Cuts who makes it etc. Also if we didn't get selected we would just watch the jets version 1jd, flight or whatever they call it.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

This will be the second time I've ever watched the show. The first was when the Jets were in with Rex. Looking forward to it!

Same here.  I tried to watch multiple other years but always dropped out after the 1st or 2nd episode.  A couple of times I quit during the 1st episode.  At least I'll watch them all with the NY Jets. 

• Upvote 1