Banned user wastes his night, mods delete it all with one click

19 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I didn't think they were particularly very interesting troll post either. Like be good at doing it if your going to do it. Also he certainly did not seem to like @slats

And that’s the craziest take of all, right? He’s the perfect combo of sugary-sweet and teddybear-cuddly. I almost left Mrs. Sperm for him, except the water down there plays merciless havoc with my innards. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

So this guy created his 200th account here and spent hours making political posts, blasting the site and made references to people's sexual preferences.

I saw it and clicked flag poster as spammer and it deleted everything and banned him automatically.

I really don't get upset over spam accounts. It's funny, they setup a new email address, configure their VPN, sign up, validate and spend all this time on their posts.

One click and it's all erased. Doesn't seem like a great time investment for him, but who am I to judge.

But at least he's got that very strong law suit.

• Haha 2

What did Zach's d*ck have to do with the original posts? The OP seems to have some repressed sexual feelings but may also be hurt at how Zach is treated by some on here. 

Which leads to the following questions:

If Zach was trying to insert his d*ck into various mouths for people to consume, what would his insertion completion percentage be?

Greater or lower than 55.2%? 

How often would his d*ck wind up in the dirt? 

Would he prefer some of the older posters or would any orifice suffice? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I think the mods here to an excellent job. It seems like it's one of those thankless jobs where the only time you ever hear from people is when they're complaining. I make it a point not to complain about people doing these type of jobs. Appreciate what you do.

That said, I don't understand why this type of account isn't just quickly banned. It was really obvious right out of the gate it was a mega troll account. We can block people, and I did immediately block this person but you still get all the obnoxious back and forth from people interacting with them and it makes the experience here less enjoyable.

my two cents and I'll stfu and sit down now.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think the mods here to an excellent job. It seems like it's one of those thankless jobs where the only time you ever hear from people is when they're complaining. I make it a point not to complain about people doing these type of jobs. Appreciate what you do.

That said, I don't understand why this type of account isn't just quickly banned. It was really obvious right out of the gate it was a mega troll account. We can block people, and I did immediately block this person but you still get all the obnoxious back and forth from people interacting with them and it makes the experience here less enjoyable.

my two cents and I'll stfu and sit down now.

Rule #14. 

• Post of the Week 3

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

So this guy created his 200th account here and spent hours making political posts, blasting the site and made references to people's sexual preferences.

I saw it and clicked flag poster as spammer and it deleted everything and banned him automatically.

I really don't get upset over spam accounts. It's funny, they setup a new email address, configure their VPN, sign up, validate and spend all this time on their posts.

One click and it's all erased. Doesn't seem like a great time investment for him, but who am I to judge.

Cbs Love GIF by LoveIslandUSA

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The guy that went "takesies backsies" on money he donated for Max's wife's cancer fund, followed by accusing Max of making up the diagnosis?

No.  Never.  F**k that guy.

I agree, but I said that five of the times he burned all his bridges before that and they still took him back.  

1 hour ago, thebuzzardman said:

What did Zach's d*ck have to do with the original posts? The OP seems to have some repressed sexual feelings but may also be hurt at how Zach is treated by some on here. 

Which leads to the following questions:

If Zach was trying to insert his d*ck into various mouths for people to consume, what would his insertion completion percentage?

Greater or lower than 55.2%? 

How often would his d*ck wind up in the dirt? 

Would he prefer some of the older posters or would any orifice suffice? 

Let’s just hope Zack doesn’t call an audible and have any of us run a ‘rub’ route.  Or a ‘down and in’.

• Haha 2

juicy

Imagine being his lawyer and getting that call?  Some irate client yelling at the top his lungs at 1am about how he wants to sue a Jets message board.   

Can we get a camera in the courtroom? I love a good courtroom drama.  This has Heard vs. Depp potential. 

• Haha 4