Team Building: If the Jets finish with a top 10 pick what position do you target?

Starfox

This is not a draft question as much as a team building one. 

Let’s say the Jets finish in the top 10 but aren’t bad enough to get one of the big time QB prospects at the top of the draft. What do you do?  

Best available OL or WR/TE? 

Or 

Do you need to draft Rodgers replacement, knowing there are likely going to be a bunch of QBs going in round 1 this year. 

I think I’m going OL/WR/TE. 2024 should provide a favorable schedule and I am going all in on Rodgers. Plus a great offensive lineman or weapon will only help the next QB (whomever that is). 

If the Jets draft a defensive player with that pick everyone in the building should be fired on the spot. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

30 minutes ago, Starfox said:

This is not a draft question as much as a team building one. 

Let’s say the Jets finish in the top 10 but aren’t bad enough to get one of the big time QB prospects at the top of the draft. What do you do?  

Best available OL or WR/TE? 

Or 

Do you need to draft Rodgers replacement, knowing there are likely going to be a bunch of QBs going in round 1 this year. 

I think I’m going OL/WR/TE. 2024 should provide a favorable schedule and I am going all in on Rodgers. Plus a great offensive lineman or weapon will only help the next QB (whomever that is). 

If the Jets draft a defensive player with that pick everyone in the building should be fired on the spot. 

As long as we redshirt them the first year  I’m good 

• Haha 1