### Jets vs Giants - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

What an absolutely putrid rep from Adams.  He’s had several putrid reps the last few weeks.

If the Jets lose this, this will be the end of Saleh.  Can’t lose a game because of undisciplined, brain dead play.

At some point saleh is going to have to show that his staff can get the offense to win a game rather than simply not blow it.  I think this game is just huge for them.  Easy to see the team imploding if they lose this game.  

There have been lots of sh*t calls, but roughing the QB was the right call. What an utterly asinine play by JJ. That whole drive was an epic fail by #11. Utter stupidity. 

They wouldn’t have called it on the Jets
The Jets never get those calls
  • Upvote 1

Just now, PS17 said:

Quincy and JJ need to be better. The margins are so thin in this hideous game. Use your ******* brain and stop racking up moronic penalties. They literally cannot move the ball and you’re just gifting them first downs 

No the league has to be more consistent on penalties.  To my eyes nothing wrong with what either player did.  Looks bad when you replay in slo-mo which I’m sure is in the network contracts.