TRADE AARON RODGERS

Look I have no doubt the Jets will have a major upgrade on offense with Rodgers at QB. It will be his show on the field (hopefully not off of it). Everything will be centered around him on the field including the OC. They're committed to him financially etc so they have to follow through at least for a season. It's worth it the guy is/was a great player. As for off the field all players and people in the org have to have public decorum and not be an embarrassment. So up to the GM and owner to enforce the rules. And it's about time for that. 

I have no issue with his appearances on McAfee. Or anything he does off the field, really.

I just think he’s done as a player. His worst season as a pro was 2022, he will not have played in almost two years by the time we get to opening day 2024, and he’ll be on the verge of being 41 years old.

I’d cut him if it were possible. Sign Brissett, draft a QB. Cut all of the Green Bay flunkies while we are at it. 

• Upvote 1

Nice thought. Only problem is that there is only one team in the league incompetent enough to trade from Rodgers and you're on their message board. But if there is a way that we can trade him to ourselves and re-lose that 1st round pick this year, I'm sure JD will do it 👍

I have zero issue unless it affects the team or is crossing the line.  If you ask the players they’re ecstatic he is coming back.  As for the whole Jimmy Kimmel stuff without delving into topic outside of football I’ll just say I had zero issue with him making Kimmel cry 😂 

• Upvote 1

If you work for a company or enterprise and go on national media and make up something about anyone with the purpose to slander them you should be accountable incl to your employer. The Jets could have grounds to fire him and get out of his contract. First amendment just goes so far. When Mrs Trump was slandered by a news entity a few years back she sued them and won. And was paid millions. https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/12/523581249/melania-trump-and-the-daily-mail-settle-libel-lawsuits

6 hours ago, Pac said:

This is like watching The Empire Strikes Back and hating Han Solo for being cocky. 

The rest of AFCE is the Evil Empire and ARod is our Han Solo.  

Embrace it Joe.  Don't let your hate consume you. 

I rooted for the Sarlacc in Jedi

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

I have no issue with his appearances on McAfee. Or anything he does off the field, really.

I just think he’s done as a player. His worst season as a pro was 2022, he will not have played in almost two years by the time we get to opening day 2024, and he’ll be on the verge of being 41 years old.

I’d cut him if it were possible. Sign Brissett, draft a QB. Cut all of the Green Bay flunkies while we are at it. 

LeVeon Bell vibes