Jets announce uniform change for 2024 season

5 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

New legacy begins? Lol what?

Yeah, that line is hilarious.

Our legacy is one of failure - hopefully they try to do something about that, other than changing the players' clothes.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ECURB said:

I am bias and I don’t follow other teams but I feel like only JETS fans are miserable enough to hate the current jerseys… cry for 80s style throwbacks… then complain when the team does it.

Nobody whines like the posters on this board. All we heard was how ugly the current uniforms are, so the Jets go back to their classic uniforms then they get ripped for that. 😆 Can’t take this stuff seriously.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Good it is time to get rid of this current boring logo and the limp shoulder slash uniforms.

• Keep the legacy jerseys as is like we saw against Buffalo and KC this year with obviously Green jersey versions
  • I wouldn't hate a black alternative with these uniforms and logo but I'd prefer some thing else and completely different for the 3rd alternate jerseys 

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

we have no qb and haven't been to the playoffs in more than 10 years but we're tweeting we have new clothes after mahomes won the super bowl. 

Get those payments in for the season ticket price increases!!!

40 minutes ago, Origen said:

I thought the whole point was that we root for the Laundry people, not the players?

I often go into the laundry room and stare at the washer when the Jets are on O.   Fortunately I have a front loader.  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Honestly I think their uniforms now are super ugly. I don’t like the green. It’s weirds and the lines are in the wrong spots imo. 

Didn't the throwbacks we used this year have the same green as the current uniforms and same helmets with a different sticker?