Please ban me

It’s a shame that a grown man has to come on here and make a post like that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it be positive or negative about the team. There is a mute button if you don’t care for certain people or their posts. Most of the negative posts are because people who love the team are disgusted with the long term, consistent failures of the team since the Johnsons took over. I am more positive than negative but can certainly understand the frustration.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

We never usually do this, but in this case I sense that you want the peace of not being able to post. But you keep finding your way back here.

I banned your account, telling someone to burn in hell isn't cool.  Best of luck to you moving forward.

Unfortunately we weren't able to leave a light on for you. Go Jets.

I love T0m, but to be fair he seems the type of self-loathing sort that would agree with that analysis.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jdeet said:

I vowed to stay away from these boards, after the loss on Sunday, since I know the miserable ****s here would be whining and bitching about everything. I posted a few positive vibes posts and I get 👎 from Jets fans. Makes total sense. Like guys here love to be in misery. 

So to save me from myself and keep me from coming back here to drown in hell, I ask to be banned  

@Maxman you are a kind man who was kind to my brother. Met you in person, when things were better. Love you and my heart breaks for you - hope the Jets bring you some happiness in such a difficult time. Not a better man on this planet  

@The Crusher ban me for being positive and calling people here out for being miserable ****s. Make a joke - seems like that’s the only thing you do around here that’s useful 

@slats useless 

@Charlie Brown Another great man, amongst idiots. Met him personally a while back. No nicer, kinder man on the planet. Also very kind to my brother before his passing and got him reinstated one last time. 

@TomShane miserable ****. Hated on my brother for just trying to be hopeful. Burn in hell  

@Jetsfan80 couldn’t be a more disgusting human on the planet. Who thinks he is actually intelligent, when he is just a hillbilly from Carolina. 

See you on the other side bitches. 

Hope you get the help you need.

How long have you been a fan? I remember being station in South Korea in 1996 and I was taunted as the "Tuna lover" after the disastrous 1-15 season.  This team has had its good days when they were well coached.  It comes down to bringing solid management all around. 

You will stick around unless you turn your habits 180 degrees. It is hard to break the Jets' addiction, because once you are embedded, it is almost impossible to break the pattern of behavior.  

Good luck on your future endeavors and will you see you soon. 

2 hours ago, Jdeet said:

I vowed to stay away from these boards, after the loss on Sunday, since I know the miserable ****s here would be whining and bitching about everything. I posted a few positive vibes posts and I get 👎 from Jets fans. Makes total sense. Like guys here love to be in misery. 

So to save me from myself and keep me from coming back here to drown in hell, I ask to be banned  

@Maxman you are a kind man who was kind to my brother. Met you in person, when things were better. Love you and my heart breaks for you - hope the Jets bring you some happiness in such a difficult time. Not a better man on this planet  

@The Crusher ban me for being positive and calling people here out for being miserable ****s. Make a joke - seems like that’s the only thing you do around here that’s useful 

@slats useless 

@Charlie Brown Another great man, amongst idiots. Met him personally a while back. No nicer, kinder man on the planet. Also very kind to my brother before his passing and got him reinstated one last time. 

@TomShane miserable ****. Hated on my brother for just trying to be hopeful. Burn in hell  

@Jetsfan80 couldn’t be a more disgusting human on the planet. Who thinks he is actually intelligent, when he is just a hillbilly from Carolina. 

See you on the other side bitches. 

Do me next!  Do me! 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Joejet said:

It’s a shame that a grown man has to come on here and make a post like that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it be positive or negative about the team. There is a mute button if you don’t care for certain people or their posts. Most of the negative posts are because people who love the team are disgusted with the long term, consistent failures of the team since the Johnsons took over. I am more positive than negative but can certainly understand the frustration.

I hate the team.  I'm obssessed with the green pants and can't help myself.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DJF71 said:

Don't ban.  Nobody should be able to get out Jets hell that easy. 

I concur. Like an episode of "The Twilight Zone" , his punishment should be a conundrum, to still post when he knows it does his mental state ill. Can't help yourself? Take a ticket pal. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

We never usually do this, but in this case I sense that you want the peace of not being able to post. But you keep finding your way back here.

I banned your account, telling someone to burn in hell isn't cool.  Best of luck to you moving forward.

Unfortunately we weren't able to leave a light on for you. Go Jets.

I'm sure as a member of the light sider brigade he meant burn in hell in the most positive way possible.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

My question, as well! Give us the deets!!!

me too.

i bet it was that guy who was dying. he was very positive especially about Zach. 

he blocked me and a bunch others. i think he blocked @Warfish too.

i only remember because this post sounded alot like his last post where he was calling us all names and too negative.

When I’m mad at the jets I go upstairs to my bedroom and stare lasers into the darkness lol 

then I open espn game cast to see what is happening lol. 

You can’t turn this off unfortunately