Bills hiring Rob Ryan

Matt39

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's ok when you have a father and son combo coaching together.  The son respects the father and knows his place.  Twin brothers on the other hand I don't know if this is such a good idea.  I can already see the confrontations on the sideline.  

Maybe Rex will call Rob a fat **** in a press conference or something.  Would make things interesting.

I didn't think even Rex was capable of this sort of move.  Makes the franchize look silly.  I always sorta almost had a soft spot for Buffalo but their GM allowing this move shows he's the one with the soft spot....in his head.      

I didn't think even Rex was capable of this sort of move.  Makes the franchize look silly.  I always sorta almost had a soft spot for Buffalo but their GM allowing this move shows he's the one with the soft spot....in his head.      

GM didn't hire Rex, the owners did. Pretty sure only the owners could have veto'd this move.

Nepotism has run rampant in the NFL for decades.  I think it looked a lot sillier when Shanahan had his snot nosed son running the entire offense in his 20's. 

And what exactly does Belichicks son do on the sidelines other than hearing his old man tell the Jets to suck his D?

LULZ ok now this is really realllly the worst coaching unit of all time!!  they won't win a game!! Srsly... I mean it.  

- The Ilk

For the amount of effort you put into this... you owe it yourself, let alone the rest of us, to be funnier.

Rob Ryan is not different than Rex Ryan at all.  People say rob ryan Sucks, give rex the kind of puke d talent Rob has had to put up with in his tenures and the results would be the same.  Hell Rex did not have all pro corners for one year here and he fell on his ass. 

Archived