Brady's postgame words to Gronk........

joewilly12

Tom Brady’s postgame words to Gronk are an NFL nightmare

October 15, 2018 | 3:35pm

It’s not what the rest of the NFL wanted to hear.

After the Patriots outlasted the Chiefs 43-40 in a shootout Sunday, Tom Brady wasn’t ready to stop having big nights with his dominant tight end, Rob Gronkowski.

“We’re playing forever,” Brady appeared to tell Gronkowski on the field in footage from NBC Boston. “You know that.”

It’s bad enough that Beli left us at the alter to coach New England and we are the cause of Brady getting his start. It’s also bad enough that they have owned the division and are both the greatest in football history. But they have to just keep going and going and freakin going.

We cannot wait for Brady to hang it up. We have to be the reason that he hangs it up to finally put this all to bed. I’m tired of this crap and all the unfair calls and cheating. Leo needs to knock Brady out and undo what Mo Lewis did. 

I would like to know over the last bunch of years, how many flags the pats get a game? And, how many in big spots? Especially, offensive and defensive holding on 3rd down. The jets seem to lead the nfl in that category. We need to get to the bottom on that cause whenever I watch the pats, they never get those flags and actually benefit and win with those calls!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

What games are you watching? They have scored 119 points in the last 3 games. He looks as good as ever to me, unfortunately. They are going 12-4 again. 

They just played 2 of the worst defenses in the NFL.  Against Jags/Detroit he looked bad and I didn't see the Miami game.

Also, Brady showing signs of aging doesn't mean he's suddenly a bad QB just that he's not going to be winning anymore MVPS and will start to fall off dramatically over the next few years imo.

32 minutes ago, CTM said:

They just played 2 of the worst defenses in the NFL.  Against Jags/Detroit he looked bad and I didn't see the Miami game.

Also, Brady showing signs of aging doesn't mean he's suddenly a bad QB just that he's not going to be winning anymore MVPS and will start to fall off dramatically over the next few years imo.

He had nobody to throw to the 1st 2 games. No Gordon, no Edleman, even Gronk missed one game I think but that was all a dream. 38,38, and 43 points don't lie. I would love nothing more to see him fall off a cliff but I just don't see it happening. 

1 hour ago, RevisIsland610 said:

He had nobody to throw to the 1st 2 games. No Gordon, no Edleman, even Gronk missed one game I think but that was all a dream. 38,38, and 43 points don't lie. I would love nothing more to see him fall off a cliff but I just don't see it happening. 

The first part is true for sure. I'm just going by what I'm seeing, he doesn't look as sharp as he did last year and I think he's started his decline.

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Tom Brady’s postgame words to Gronk are an NFL nightmare

October 15, 2018 | 3:35pm

It’s not what the rest of the NFL wanted to hear.

After the Patriots outlasted the Chiefs 43-40 in a shootout Sunday, Tom Brady wasn’t ready to stop having big nights with his dominant tight end, Rob Gronkowski.

“We’re playing forever,” Brady appeared to tell Gronkowski on the field in footage from NBC Boston. “You know that.”

"Sword fight!!!"

4 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It’s bad enough that Beli left us at the alter to coach New England and we are the cause of Brady getting his start. It’s also bad enough that they have owned the division and are both the greatest in football history. But they have to just keep going and going and freakin going.

We cannot wait for Brady to hang it up. We have to be the reason that he hangs it up to finally put this all to bed. I’m tired of this crap and all the unfair calls and cheating. Leo needs to knock Brady out and undo what Mo Lewis did. 

LOL. I know right? WTF ALREADY?????

Such a friggin thorn and the way it all transpired is just the worst. This damn guy. 

COME ON LEO!!! 

4 hours ago, jgb said:

If you can see decline in a guy still putting up huge numbers then it would be by definition a slow decline 

Well, his numbers have fallen off. Hes typically a top 3 to 5 DVOA guy and is currently #12

Archived