Rhg1084

Miami to move on from Tannehill

Rate this topic

Even tho he never panned out to what they hoped I feel like he always killed the jets with his arm and running around too. Add another team to the list who will need a new qb. I could see him getting another starting QB gig in the league and actually think he’d be a nice fit for Giants. 

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

Even tho he never panned out to what they hoped I feel like he always killed the jets with his arm and running around too. Add another team to the list who will need a new qb. I could see him getting another starting QB gig in the league and actually think he’d be a nice fit for Giants. 

I don't know why, but I see Joe Flacco on the Giants next year.

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Our old friend Mr. T has apparently worn out his welcome also as Miami will be going through a complete overhaul this offseason. Wonder if Gase survives, he had that team winning games this year despite the horrendous talent they put out on the field.

16 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Shlt..... even Tebow killed the Jets. As a Bronco and a Jet. 

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This is a very likely scenario.

And it’s the smartest move for them. With multiple QB prospects coming next year you don’t necessarily need to end up with the first pick. 

35 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

I don't know why, but I see Joe Flacco on the Giants next year.

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

hmmmm

Well at least OBJ will never be under thrown again. Flacco can throw the long ball if given time

49 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

And it’s the smartest move for them. With multiple QB prospects coming next year you don’t necessarily need to end up with the first pick. 

But as we learned this past year, you really do want one of the top picks.  The two best QBs in Mayfield and Darnold were gone by 3.  The jury is still out on Rosen and Allen, but I feel fortunate that the Jets were able to get one of the top guys from that group of 4 (5 including Lamar).

41 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:
 3h3 hours ago
More

Dolphins “All But Certain” To Fire VP Mike Tannenbaum http://bit.ly/2QRPoq7  #Dolphins

DvYPu1yUwAAJuiQ.jpg

Sign this beast. 

In all seriousness tho... JK about signing him, but for all his flaws, you could argue that the Jets had more talent in the Tanny days than they have under Idzik and Macc

32 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If gase stays tannehill will stay.  Gase loves him some tannehill.

Wrong.  Rumors were he was shopping for a trade to move up for a QB last year and he criticized Tannehill the other day.  

Starting QB price tag is getting too high for some of these middle of the road guys who show enough to be possible FQB but just not there - Dalton could be next, Winston is there, Mariota is close...

like Fitz or Uncle Josh - they need to be signed to backup money and played as needed - only the Jets announce them as starters and waste cap space