Robert Kraft Arrested - Prostitution Sting

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/22/report-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-facing-prostitution-charge/

Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr said Kraft was among the individuals caught at a “spa”, and was charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

The 77-year-old Kraft owns a property in the Palm Beach area.

Via WPTV, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said earlier this week about 100 men would be arrested.

“The tentacles of this go from here to New York to China, in Florida from here to Orange County,” Snyder said. “I think it’s very safe to say without any hyperbole that this is the tip of the iceberg,” Snyder said.

1 minute ago, Joe Jets fan said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/22/report-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-facing-prostitution-charge/

Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr said Kraft was among the individuals caught at a “spa”, and was charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

The 77-year-old Kraft owns a property in the Palm Beach area.

Via WPTV, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said earlier this week about 100 men would be arrested.

“The tentacles of this go from here to New York to China, in Florida from here to Orange County,” Snyder said. “I think it’s very safe to say without any hyperbole that this is the tip of the iceberg,” Snyder said.

tenorHYJT2ZF1.gif.a7d57210a4b21b63b4f0b9de52a72e41.gif

Can't wait for the article by someone who insists that all these "isolated" incidents the Patriots have don't have anything to do with their success.

The Patriots are a disgusting franchise that cheats and corrupts at a deeper level than I think most people can even imagine.  I have no doubt in my mind.

The random things that happen to them don't just happen to orhinizations that aren't corrupt as hell.

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Can't wait for the article by someone who insists that all these "isolated" incidents the Patriots have don't have anything to do with their success.

The Patriots are a disgusting franchise that cheats and corrupts at a deeper level than I think most people can even imagine.  I have no doubt in my mind.

The random things that happen to them don't just happen to orhinizations that aren't corrupt as hell.

goodell will get rid of all the evidence....

Archived