Could we get a 1st for Quinnen Williams

Before we get rid of Q Williams, lets get rid of the big stiff Leo Williams. He has been a detriment to this defense since he was drafted 6th. I will give Q the benefit of the doubt with him being a rookie, hopefully he gets healthy and turns it around. I already know what Leo is and he should have been long gone before this season....

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Good point, I wasn't thinking about the contract. I was thinking about how the Cardinals traded away Rosen this year.

It accelerates his entire SB onto the cap. Arizona chose that method but there is a huge difference between what we would eat with the third overall versus Rosen. QW's signing bonus was double what Rosen received.

Either way it's not a feasible outcome.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Barkus said:

How the heck did this guy get so much pre-draft hype??? He does hardly anything out there, Kyle Phillips who was undrafted makes more plays than him. 

He had one good season playing for a Bama team that was unstoppable, until the championship game.

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

What an absolutely disastrous draft. Maybe Manish could do some actual work and interview his bubby Macc regarding his decisions in this draft. Would probably be a fruitful article. It’s not likely Macc is getting another job in football, so he’s got nothing to lose by spilling some tea. 

If only we traded down for Jonah and his shoulder made of glass

• Upvote 1

LOL...let's see this guy make his way out of the training room. Speaking of which. Is this training staff a hold over from last year or a new group? The amount of injuries this year is ridiculous. QW hurts his ankle week one and Herndon is out after sitting on his couch for 4 weeks. ?

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

No ones trading a first for the fat kid. Looking like a bust, I watched Nick Bosa destroy the Panthers and felt sick.

I thought Idzik was bad! - Man was I wrong, Macc shived the Jets we are fooked for a very long time.

we could not get Bosa

18 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

The guy only causes us pain as a constant reminder he was picked 3rd overall and over Josh Allen.

If we can get a 1 for him, send him away and recoup that pick to use on an o-lineman.  

Stop.  Q is young and learning and playing thru an injury still.  

He's played 4 games. and 2 were half games and you are already looking to trade him.  Absolutely no logic to this post.    Lets deplete the DL to build the OL and get lose games 35-28... How about we keep some corner stone players on Offense and defense and build around that and build a winning TEAM.  OL is super important but come on man.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It’s really been breathtaking to watch a third overall pick DT be this terrible, especially when you consider the state of guard play in the league right now. Like, how the **** do you miss this hard?

It’s almost like we keep picking non-edge DTs and non-game-wrecker Safeties high because no other teams value them and thus they are always the ones that fall into Macc’s bargain-loving claws.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, carlito1171 said:

Can’t make this sh!t up....people get all sorts of looney when the Jets do their annual dumpster fire impersonation(seems as if this is happening every year now ??‍♂️?

Used to be around Thanksgiving. Now, well before Halloween. 

• Upvote 2