Leveon Bell is on the block

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

If they trade Bell you might as well forfeit the rest of the season.  You can justify trading Williams to the players but trading their best player who has been a model teammate and they will quit on this regime.

From a practicality standpoint it would be nice to have an addtl first rounder but you are still going to need to draft a RB and the odds of them performing like Bell with a revamped line are minuscule at best.

If someone offered anything less than a 1st, 3rd, and a player I'd tell them to gft.

The people here saying to take a 2nd or a 3rd have lost their minds.

I don't see the problem. Forfeiting actually seems like the best option right now anyway. Did you think they were going to win out?

Without even looking, the Chiefs, with an iffy Mahomes and no real running threat, are a great fit. a 1st rounder or 2, all good.They want to get past the Pats, their offense, good as it is , can be shut down. But perhaps not with a deadly serious back. 

He's been a good player here and a great teammate. But at this point he's boobs on a bull with this sh*tbag OL. 

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

If they trade Bell you might as well forfeit the rest of the season.  You can justify trading Williams to the players but trading their best player who has been a model teammate and they will quit on this regime.

From a practicality standpoint it would be nice to have an addtl first rounder but you are still going to need to draft a RB and the odds of them performing like Bell with a revamped line are minuscule at best.

If someone offered anything less than a 1st, 3rd, and a player I'd tell them to gft.

The people here saying to take a 2nd or a 3rd have lost their minds.

Im pretty sure the team has already quit and if by chance they havent, does it even matter if they do?  This team is absolute trash and has to be completely overhauled.  There is maybe 2-3 players worth salvaging through the rummage. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Reading people being ok with a 2nd rounder or less for bell is scary. What are you people on? Do you even watch football?

I’ve watched every game and what has Bell exactly done that doesn’t warrant a second round pick? He’s averaging like 3 yards a carry they don’t even throw to him. He’s useless with this team

• Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

I don't see the problem. Forfeiting actually seems like the best option right now anyway. Did you think they were going to win out?

the problem is fans pay good money to see a team try to win and be competitive refund my money and then do what u want until they this is a disgrace

Well I could see this coming but I'm not happy about it. The guy is a straight out player and could be the final piece for a Super Bowl Contender. Bell has shown up for every game but at this point He is basically wasted on this going nowhere team. What could they get for him? Depends on how much money they are willing to eat. If they do trade him I wish him well. The guy showed all the bad things said about him were wrong.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Im pretty sure the team has already quit and if by chance they havent, does it even matter if they do?  This team is absolute trash and has to be completely overhauled.  There is maybe 2-3 players worth salvaging through the rummage. 

Don't think they've quit yet but a loss to Miami and they probably will..  There are plenty of good pieces on the team most of which are hurt.  It's a shame how it turned out.

Still think they could go on a run here but a loss to Miami and it's all ova.

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Mac was like a cigar smoking skunk that exploded in your car. You can’t get rid of the stench. It’s impossible. You just have to get rid of the car and start over. That’s the state of this current roster. A complete and total reset is the only thing that makes sense. 

I just want you to know I am laughing so hard I am crying. 

i am so going to steal that line next time I see a cluster ef situation. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

I just want you to know I am laughing so hard I am crying. 

i am so going to steal that line next time I see a cluster ef situation. 

Glad you enjoyed. It’s just what instantly came to mind trying to describe the situation. I have no other words. It’s also quite funny to picture a cigar smoking skunk exploding. I’ve lost my mind.....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Of course teams are calling.  The guy is a superstar.

That's the point... Mehta made it seem like they were shopping him... which isn't true... Are they willing to field calls on anyone... of course... but I expect the price to be extremely high. I would assume a 1st++ for Bell

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I hope it happens.  He'd be awesome to watch on either offense.  Pulling for the Texans though.  Watson/Bell/Hopkins.  My gawd.

Sure... But they would need a 1st plus Hardman... or something like that... I would expect the price to be extremely high considering they aren't shopping him.

8 minutes ago, kmnj said:

it is not the right thing to do if you believe in sam

Unfortunately, he hasnt helped him one bit.  Look, I was the loudest person in the room about signing Bell specifically because you "cant put a price on what he'll provide to a young QB" but it hasnt worked out.  This offense is dog sh*t.  Whether it's OL, Darnold, coaching, injuries, WR's, Ghosts, whatever, it's the worst I've ever seen on a professional Football field.  So, even if I do believe in Sam, which that ship is starting to sail for me, it's not helping him now.  Picks are more valuable to this franchise than Bell, unfortunately.  It's pathetically sad but true.

22 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I see 3/4 of the posts here debating the practicality of trade, and missing the sheer ridiculousness of our situation.

let me be real; I wasn't close to the jets during the infamous Kotite era, but this is rock bottom.

Absolute rock bottom. 

We've somehow managed to become exponentially worse than we were pre-Franchise QB (Darnold).... We just signed him as a #1 playmaker to run the offense through and support Sam, and we're 8 weeks in, looking to trade our #1 RB and #1 WR and our entire team is a stinking sh*t hole. 

We are the worst franchise in the NFL. 

Un****ingbelievable ain’t it. When you think it couldn’t possibly get any worse than Todd Bowles it got exponentially  worse with Bell, Crowder and Darnold.

And all of a sudden an Offensive line that wasn’t very good last year got exponentially worse.

Good grief

• Upvote 1