### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Listen back in the day on JI.com our butcher with a bowling ball guy picked like 3 rd overall went through his whole training camp without a single mention in the press. Imagine a  top 5 pick with zero comments all summer long.
so, before the season started i started a thread calling him a bust. Madness ensued.....
loo what happened to dwayne.

im telling you, you can rationalize it all u want but QW is at least most likely a bust

Cool. So you’re a mystic. I was unaware. Sorry about that.
I had no idea of your record on such things. lol

Dude, again we are all watching the same thing. We’re all disappointed in many aspects of this season. It’s is impossible to label anyone a bust this early in their career.
I do hear what you’re saying but it’s just not founded no matter your previous guesses being right or not.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, pdxgreen said:

Wouldn't be surprised if an NFL gambling ring is exposed connected to the refs at some point... similar to the Tim Donaghy's scandal.  Some of this sh*t just makes absolutely no sense to anybody's eyes.

Calling penalties, often late, away from the ball, that have no impact on the play. Either that's incompetence or....something else? 

Big Picture, today; big market Jets giving points on the road with slim playoff chances against an 0-11 home dog. Much as I don't like it, unlikely this game really has any playoff impact. Not many eyeballs on this game nationwide. Figures to be a close game, getting points even better if you can shade things for the Bengals a bit. 

Just now, GREENBEAN said:

Hmmm. I’m unprepared for such an answer. Let’s just say it’s low. emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Oh you don't buy into the whole Leonard Williams is getting double coverage so it helps everyone else? I think. Q has potential to be goodjust not good use of draft capital usage

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Robbie dropped a 50 yard TD throw on the first drive.  Sam's gotten sacked every time he held the ball 2 seconds.  The OL has gotten the stupidest penalties shooting the offense in the foot every other play.  Sam is not the problem.

We’re going to pretend that 50 yard pass wasn’t an under throw?

• Upvote 1