### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

7 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I am sorry. Just don’t see a win today.

If Dalton wasn’t starting I think the Jets win handily. A lot like Fitz coming in to play is against Miami.

We’ll give up high 20’s today. Can we put up more?

Game’s gonna come down to key turnover late.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Calling penalties, often late, away from the ball, that have no impact on the play. Either that's incompetence or....something else? 

Big Picture, today; big market Jets giving points on the road with slim playoff chances against an 0-11 home dog. Much as I don't like it, unlikely this game really has any playoff impact. Not many eyeballs on this game nationwide. Figures to be a close game, getting points even better if you can shade things for the Bengals a bit. 

It doesn't even have to be something that would alert the tin foil hat brigade.  What was the line on the game?  Did you see Donaghey's interview? It can literally be ANYTHING.  He didn't even make bets on big games... it was on ones that people weren't paying attention to.

• Upvote 2

Just now, kevinc855 said:

This is a pretty bad crew officiating. The type that makes games unwatchable. It’s amazing how games can be so different by who’s out there in the stripes 

Every huge play on both sides has seemingly been called back because of a very weak penalty.

• Upvote 1

Just now, pdxgreen said:

It doesn't even have to be something that would alert the tin foil hat brigade.  What was the line on the game?  Did you see Donaghey's interview? It can literally be ANYTHING.  He didn't even make bets on big games... it was on ones that people weren't paying attention to.

It honestly wouldn't shock me one bit. A game like today just fuels that sort of thinking. They're legit waiting until the play has occurred to throw a flag.... 

• Upvote 1