Jets Sign George Fant

Mo Lew

Just now, Philc1 said:

I think I remember him starting out as a Guard and he became the starting RT for the Seahawks by default because they neglected the OL to pay Wilson

The Seahawks were expecting a Tom Cable to work his magic on that line.  He did play a bit at left tackle though.  

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

We couldn’t give Conklin an extra couple bucks instead of signing this bum? Lol unreal 

You’re assuming Conklin wanted to be a jet if they offered him the same money. He probably didn’t want to play here.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Saw this from Pauline earlier today.  He seems to be pretty dialed in to the Jets.  Unlike our beat writers who I do not belive ever mentioned Fant.

lol George Fcking Fant.

A "perfect fit".... 

GrimConstantBadger-size_restricted.gif

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Beachum and Shell graded out better than him via PFF in 2019. Take that for whatever it is worth. He’s better than Edoga though!

Did Macc ever leave? Shell should be re-signed.

Just now, genot said:

You have to be a complete fool, or delusional to think whats happened in the last hour is in any way a positive for the Jet's. Now, or in the future. What would some of you be smoking if you think otherwise.

The only way this works out is if Fant starts at RT and we draft a LT at 11 who is a stud from day one

If Gase expects this guy to be a LT we are in for a rough next couple years

10 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Big time athlete.

This wide split stuff may be realz.

Played one year of college football, 4 of hoops.  Missed 1 full year in NFL due to injury, a good chunk last year.

If it's possible to still be Raw at 27, Can't is probably it.

Can he play safety ?

• Sympathy 1