****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

1.     Bryce Hall   -  CB

2.     Shane Lemieux - Guard

3.     Tyler Biadacz   - Center

4.     James Lynch - DE

5.      Bradley Anae -Edge

6.      Curtis Weaver - DE/Edge

7.      Tyler Johnson   WR

8.       Daryll Williams   Center

9.      James Proche    WR

10.     Prince Tega Wanogho    OT

11.     Gabriel Davis    WR

12.     Keith Ismael    Center

13.     Reggie Robinson   CB 

My top 13  picks

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'd love to get this guy.  He has the athletic numbers and has production as well.

One way to hide an overall weakness at WR would be having multiple TEs that can always be on the field together.  A TE pick would not shock me at all today, this guy or otherwise.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

they already said he will play the year under his current contract 

Yup.  Was probably a condition of the trade - we'll trade for you, but you need to earn a new deal with your play on the field this year.

• Upvote 2

My favorite names left for the Jets (thinking these next three picks:

Jake Fromm, Eno Benjamin, John Hightower, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Darnell Mooney, Hakeem Adenji, Netane Muti, Ben Bartch, Nick Harris, Curtis Weaver, Trevis Gipson, Derrek Tuszka, Amik Robertson, Troy Pride, Josiah Scott, Reggie Robinson, Harrison Hand, Bryce Hall

Guys I don't think they'd take but like quite a bit and would be happy with:

Antonio Gandy-Golden, KJ Hill, James Proche, Harrison Bryant

Guys I could get but am lukewarm about here:

Albert Okwuegbunam, Anthony Gordon, Isaiah Hodgins, Anthony McFarland, Tyler Biadasz

Feel like we see something like McFarland, Robertson, Adenji if all are available and Fromm isn't. Muti is the prospect I'd be most excited about by a mile and a half. Legit first round talent but can't stay healthy. If he can he's potentially an elite starter who fits the scheme and if not I think the depth is there. Bartch I could see too. He and Adenji are maybe tackles but maybe could play guard and both plus athletes. I think the versatility can get them on the roster and ability to maybe fill in at a couple spots long-term is a nice way to address the offensive line.

Peoples-Jones, Muti, and Weaver is probably my ideal here. But Fromm, Hightower, Adenji, Bartch, Robertson, or anyone in the second section would be pretty sweet.

• Upvote 1