An omen. Not sure what to make of it.

30 minutes ago, freestater said:

Got this lighter right after the Dallas game last year.  Tbh, I was worried about it dying right during the draft.  It didnt. Made it all the way through even though current conditions have had me using it a lot more than usual. I honestly expected it to be done immediately after the Morgan pick lol. But no, it waited until the draft and UDFA signings were over. So, the only question I got is.....What does it MEAN!??!?!

20200428_091012.jpg

50 more years....

1 hour ago, freestater said:

Got this lighter right after the Dallas game last year.  Tbh, I was worried about it dying right during the draft.  It didnt. Made it all the way through even though current conditions have had me using it a lot more than usual. I honestly expected it to be done immediately after the Morgan pick lol. But no, it waited until the draft and UDFA signings were over. So, the only question I got is.....What does it MEAN!??!?!

20200428_091012.jpg

It means you should stop smoking

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, freestater said:

It means your weed stash is impressive..  

• Haha 2

20200428_091012.jpg

You bought three of them in a blazed stupor.,

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

The Maccabee oil miracle  has got nothing on that lighter 

The true meaning of Hannukah:   They tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat.

The true meaning of Passover:  They tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat.

Sense a theme? ;)

• Haha 2

20200428_091012.jpg

Sounds like the story of Hannukah!  The candle was only supposed to burn for 1 or 2 days, but it burned for 8 days.  

It's a miracle.  The Jets g-ds are shining down upon us!

4 hours ago, freestater said:

20200428_091012.jpg

It means that just like our Draft, you were lit, freebaser!

:D

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, freestater said:

20200428_091012.jpg

It means the curse is over and this draft seals it.

We have finally come full circle.

Plant a new crop and enjoy. 

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, freestater said:

20200428_091012.jpg

Rehab.