Minesweeper Mafia Sign-Ups *Dear God, No* [CLOSED]

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Without exaggeration, I’d rather throw every one of these people down a staircase than play this BULLsh*t mafia “game” with you treasonous dicks. Except for @GATA. For her, I’d gently nudge her down an eight-pitch handicap ramp or something. Maybe dump ice on it

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Without exaggeration, I’d rather throw every one of these people down a staircase than play this BULLsh*t mafia “game” with you treasonous dicks. Except for @GATA. For her, I’d gently nudge her down an eight-pitch handicap ramp or something. Maybe dump ice on it

There's gonna be no sports until 2023, Tom.  You can't pass ALL your time on hookers and blow.  Even while wearing a mask...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

@Spoot-Face I think it's safe to count this as a yes.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t fit down the standard residential staircase. Gonna need a skyscraper. Bitch! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Losmeister said:

thanks for thinking of me...

but I needa theme I dig...

minesweeper,  I dont even know what that is...

Fair enough. This game will be more focused on gameplay than flavor. Thematically it's gonna be pretty boring compared to Barry's Ozarks game.

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

You see this is why I don't accept any of you guys "Red Lobster dates"

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I really love minesweeper. Played it as a kid a ton.

If I play I'll be rather scarce though cause im in the middle of finals. So it's up to spoot if he's cool with me being a low poster.

So that is that old pc game? Good to know. 

36 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I really love minesweeper. Played it as a kid a ton.

If I play I'll be rather scarce though cause im in the middle of finals. So it's up to spoot if he's cool with me being a low poster.

Scarce Nyn >>>> 95 % of JN Mafia players at full attention.

• Upvote 3

Just now, The Crusher said:

Those are two of the rare places I’d rather stay hungry than eat at. 

I enjoy dining at both of these fine establishments. Ya'll don't know what living is about. I will say that Panera raised their prices significantly and reduced portion sizes at the same time so I refuse to go there anymore.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Those are two of the rare places I’d rather stay hungry than eat at. 

Went to Panera once with my father and we were both highly disappointed.  This was probably 10 years ago or close to it.  I will never go back. 

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I enjoy dining at both of these fine establishments. Ya'll don't know what living is about. I will say that Panera raised their prices significantly and reduced portion sizes at the same time so I refuse to go there anymore.

I hate Panera.  Red Lobster I can tolerate but there's much better non-franchise options to get seafood from.  

17 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I had cold soup and some bread thing at Panera  about seven years ago. Least I got it in the cheap. I have to go to Red Lobster once a year because my mother is 78 and favorite aunt is 83, it’s just what those people do, 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Went to Panera once with my father and we were both highly disappointed.  This was probably 10 years ago or close to it.  I will never go back. 

Idk I like the soups 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I had cold soup and some bread thing at Panera  about seven years ago. Least I got it in the cheap. I have to go to Red Lobster once a year because my mother is 78 and favorite aunt is 83, it’s just what those people do, 

Panera broccoli cheddar soup and mac and cheese are like crack, crusher.

• Upvote 3