Jets working out former stud WR Kevin White

goodfellas GIF

we are allergic to average to above average WR's. White was promising, or so a lot of us thought in the draft process - thank god we did not draft him... Dude straight busted, injured, didn't play last year, ughhh... Just sign Moncrief over this dude I guess at least he has shown he can be on the field and play. 

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Kevin White and I have mutual friends. He went to a high school that’s about 10-15 minutes away. Some of our mutual friends just texted about the signing and apparently he’s motivated. 

This is a super low risk - high reward type move. It cannot hurt. 

the signing is official? though its just a workout?

And this is why I was pissed we only took one wr in this draft.  With all that wheeling and dealing to pass over all those receivers even in the 4 - 6 rounds made no sense to me.  AGG, Peoples Jones and Quez Watkins were among the receivers we could have taken.  Meanwhile I am not hearing anything about Cager or Campbell in camp.   They better hope Mims comes back soon or James Morgan better start running some slants.   Still can't believe we took this guy over another receiver.... 

9 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

And this is why I was pissed we only took one wr in this draft.  With all that wheeling and dealing to pass over all those receivers even in the 4 - 6 rounds made no sense to me.  AGG, Peoples Jones and Quez Watkins were among the receivers we could have taken.  Meanwhile I am not hearing anything about Cager or Campbell in camp.   They better hope Mims comes back soon or James Morgan better start running some slants.   Still can't believe we took this guy over another receiver.... 

People Jones is awful

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Could you imagine if the Jets actually took two former 1st round WRs like Perriman and White who were underachievers and turned them into a dynamite WR1 / WR2 combination?

Yeah, me neither.  It ain't happenin' ...but this is fun to think about.