### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, joewilly12 said:

He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a coaching position again in his life. 

Objectively, I believe he wont get an offer for anything above "offensive assistant" or positional coach for something like RBs, and THAT will only be because of the nepotism of the NFL. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Much bigger in that the GM has never done his part. We really don't know about Joe Douglas but the fact is with the lone exception of Becton, ALL of his draft choices completely suck. His FA work has been nothing better than GARBAGE since the start of the season. No HC can be successful with this roster. This roster just doesn't even pass the eye test. Anyone with eye sight can see how bad this roster is.

His draft class is 3 games in and 2 of their top picks haven't even played. And his top pick is playing like a future All Pro.  I guess we're judging draft classes after 12 quarters.  Good to know. 

• Upvote 3

If I could meet these guys I would buy them all a bottle of scotch.  It takes more guts to do what they do than to play for NE or be on a super team/ring chaser express like the Lakers.  It takes guts to do some thing that will never bring you any respect and nothing but derision.   And then to have a bunch of clickbait douchrbags make fun of you strictly because they can.  They where the colors of a bunch of fans that aren't happy eight now.  Even if they lose I our players for that.

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

The NFL should actually get rid of the Jets. There’s probably no climbing out of this hole. JD can’t even use free agency because no one comes her unless they cash in and stop trying. It’s an incredibly deep hole that will take a ton of draft picks and actually hitting on a good % of them. Our goal should be 8-8 in like 3 years. That may actually be realistic but we are in REAL trouble. 

Chris Johnson has taken this team so far back it’s redefined it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, choon328 said:

His 5th year option won't be picked up bc of his play not bc of the talent level of the team. Today was on him, not the talent level. 

If you are an elite artist and you are given broken crayons and a crumpled up paper bag to paint on instead of the finest canvas and oil paints, I don't think the results would illustrate the painter's maximum potential.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Or....

Adam Gase inherited a Maccagnan/Idzik mess, was hit with a massive amount of injuries, and forced to work with a bad quarterback.  No head coach could look competent in that situation.

You're on the list.

SAR I

Or

He's responsible for the bad play of the QB and was hired to make sure Darnold progressed and he hasn't.  

• Upvote 1

You watch these games and realize what incredible athletes the are.   You also see that QBs who don't have the talent at that level get abused often.   The Darnold "experiment" has shown us that he just does not have the skill to play with the top flight players.   As we saw with Indy today (a mid level team)he most likely can't compete with even the lower wrung teams.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, AND Darnold wasn't really any good to begin with.  How did Sanchez and Geno do when they left those awful Jets?  Darnold will be on a similar path.  QB2 the rest of his career.

80 I heard the cardboard cutouts are forming a mob with torches and pitch forks heading toward the Jets training facility as we speak. They have also started a collection to fire Gase

• Haha 1